- Sponsored ProductCurrent Price$228.00$228.00Free delivery
- Sponsored ProductCurrent Price$498.00$498.002-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup today
- NewCurrent Price$449.99$449.99List Price$699.99$699.99NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup
- Best SellerProduct Titleonn. 32" Class 720P HD LED Roku Smart TVCurrent Price$108.00$108.00NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Current Price$594.95$594.952-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- Best SellerProduct TitleRCA 58" Class 4K Ultra HD (2160P) LED TV (RTU5820)Current Price$289.99$289.99Free deliveryFree pickup
- NewProduct TitleWestinghouse 58" Class 4K (2160p) HDR Roku Smart TVCurrent Price$289.99$289.992-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- NewCurrent Price$399.99$399.99List Price$599.99$599.99NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup
- Current Price$697.99$697.99Free deliveryFree pickup today
- Current PriceSee details in cartList $399.90Sold & shipped by Video & Audio CenterFree delivery
What are pros of LED televisions?
They are brighter and the color is more consistent over their lifetime. LED televisions have a longer life than plasma or liquid crystal display (LCD) televisions.
What are the cons?
Some LED televisions can't be wall mounted because they are too deep. They are more expensive than LCD televisions and, unless the model you choose has a dimming feature, may use more energy.
What are some important features on an LED television?
Make sure it has HDMI ports to enable connections to other devices. Built in WiFi is an asset for connecting to your home network. You can also find smart LED TVs that respond to voice commands and allow you to run apps. Think about size, too; LED TVs come in dimensions ranging from about 20 inches to over 70 inches.