- Special BuyCurrent Price$259.99$259.99List List Price$428.00$428.002-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- RollbackCurrent Price$378.00$378.00List Price$527.99$527.992-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- Best SellerProduct TitleSceptre 50" Class FHD (1080P) LED TV (X505BV-FSR)Current Price$179.99$179.99List List Price$349.99$349.99NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup
- Only at WalmartProduct TitleTCL 32" Class HD (720P) Roku Smart LED TV (32S321)Current Price$118.00$118.00List List Price$199.99$199.992-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- Current Price$328.00$328.00List List Price$549.99$549.992-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- NewCurrent Price$538.00$538.00List List Price$649.99$649.99Free deliveryFree pickup
- Special BuyCurrent Price$399.99$399.99List List Price$899.99$899.992-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- Special BuyCurrent Price$479.99$479.99List List Price$698.00$698.00Free deliveryFree pickup
- Special BuyCurrent PriceSee details in cartList $798.002-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- NewCurrent Price$368.00$368.00List List Price$449.99$449.992-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
What are pros of LED televisions?
They are brighter and the color is more consistent over their lifetime. LED televisions have a longer life than plasma or liquid crystal display (LCD) televisions.
What are the cons?
Some LED televisions can't be wall mounted because they are too deep. They are more expensive than LCD televisions and, unless the model you choose has a dimming feature, may use more energy.
What are some important features on an LED television?
Make sure it has HDMI ports to enable connections to other devices. Built in WiFi is an asset for connecting to your home network. You can also find smart LED TVs that respond to voice commands and allow you to run apps. Think about size, too; LED TVs come in dimensions ranging from about 20 inches to over 70 inches.