- Create rubber band bracelets for you and your friends.
- Kit includes one wonder loom, one pick tool, 600 latex free rubber bands, twenty-four C clips and instructions.
- Sponsored ProductCurrent Price$4.97$4.97(33.6 ¢/oz)2-day deliveryon orders $35+
- Sponsored ProductCurrent Price$9.88$9.882-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Best SellerProduct TitleCreativity for Kids Hide and Seek Rock Painting KitCurrent Price$12.99$12.992-day deliveryon orders $35+
- Product TitleCra-Z-Art Super Washable Kids Paint, 20 PackCurrent Price$8.47$8.47Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup today
- Current Price$9.97$9.972-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Current Price$19.84$19.842-day deliveryon orders $35+
- Product Title4M Make A Wind Chime KitCurrent Price$10.99$10.99Free delivery on orders over $35
- Best SellerCurrent Price$29.99$29.99Free delivery on orders over $35
- Best SellerProduct TitleCreate Basics 10 Color Tie Dye Kit, Rainbow ColorsCurrent Price$12.97$12.972-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Current Price$10.97$10.972-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup today
What art crafts are best for young children?
For toddlers and preschoolers, avoid crafts with too many small parts. Instead, nurture young children's drawing skills with crayons, markers, construction paper and an easel or art table, or let them sculpt mini masterpieces out of modeling dough or clay.
Which crafts are ideal for elementary-school children?
In addition to basic art supplies and clay, older kids may enjoy expressing their individuality with DIY kits for making jewelry, scrapbooks or pottery.
What's a good beginning craft for adults?
Consider an adult coloring book. Filling in the intricate designs has been shown to relieve stress and anxiety. All you need to get started is a coloring book and a pack of colored pencils.