- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$22.97$22.97 - $27.97$27.97NextDay eligibleon orders $35+
- Best SellerProduct TitleKinetic Sand 2lb Bags: Pink, Blue, Green or PurpleCurrent Price$17.99$17.99 - $19.49$19.49Sold & shipped by Daily Deals Surplus LLC
- RollbackCurrent Price$11.69$11.69 - $23.36$23.36NextDay eligibleon orders $35+
- Current Price$29.99$29.99Sold & shipped by SM Direct
- Current Price$17.99$17.992-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Current Price$19.97$19.97NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Current Price$17.00$17.00Sold & shipped by Happi Robot
- Current Price$7.95$7.95Sold & shipped by Source DirectFree delivery
- Current Price$16.42$16.42Sold & shipped by Izzy's Shop N ShipFree delivery
- Current Price$14.97$14.97NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup today
What art crafts are best for young children?
For toddlers and preschoolers, avoid crafts with too many small parts. Instead, nurture young children's drawing skills with crayons, markers, construction paper and an easel or art table, or let them sculpt mini masterpieces out of modeling dough or clay.
Which crafts are ideal for elementary-school children?
In addition to basic art supplies and clay, older kids may enjoy expressing their individuality with DIY kits for making jewelry, scrapbooks or pottery.
What's a good beginning craft for adults?
Consider an adult coloring book. Filling in the intricate designs has been shown to relieve stress and anxiety. All you need to get started is a coloring book and a pack of colored pencils.