- Best SellerProduct TitleWilton Writing Tip Set, 4.0 CTCurrent Price$3.91$3.91(97.8 ¢/ea)NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorProduct TitleWilton Red-Red Icing Color, 1 oz.Current Price$1.46$1.46 - $11.81$11.81NextDay eligibleon orders $35+
- Best SellerProduct TitleWilton 3-Tier Cupcake Stand, WhiteCurrent Price$5.50$5.502-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Best SellerProduct TitleGood Cook Pastry Basting Brushes, 2 PieceCurrent Price$4.93$4.93Sold & shipped by Pens N More
- Best SellerProduct TitleRange Kleen Full-size Oven LinerCurrent Price$16.52$16.52Sold & shipped by EAST COAST HARDWARE
- Reduced PriceProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$7.89$7.89 - $10.69$10.69Sold & shipped by JoybuyFree delivery
- Current Price$11.99$11.99Sold & shipped by ABLEGRID BrandedFree delivery
- Current Price$10.99$10.99Sold & shipped by Mix WholesaleFree delivery
- Current Price$10.98$10.98NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Product Titlegoodcook Silicone 8.5" Basting BrushCurrent Price$5.84$5.84Sold & shipped by NBO LLC
What baking tools should I get as a beginner?
Select a cookie sheet, cooling rack, mixing bowl and other smaller accessories like measuring spoons. It's always good to have mixing spoons and spatulas on hand, too. A scale is another great choice for precision in measuring ingredients. You can use these kitchen accessories for baking and cooking.
What kind of baking tools do I need to bake cookies?
Besides the tools above, we recommend a cookie dough scoop so you can make cookies the same size. A hand mixer, rolling pin and cookie cutters are also helpful when you're not making drop cookies.
What about for baking cakes?
Consider buying a cake decorating kit. These kits include icing bag tips and other pastry tools so you can practice your decorating abilities. An angled or offset spatula is another great choice for spreading frosting evenly.