- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorProduct TitleEvolve by Gaiam Yoga Strap, Pink, 6 feetCurrent Price$5.80$5.80NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Product Variants SelectorProduct TitleGaiam Striped Yoga Strap, 8ft, Lush TealCurrent Price$27.61$27.61Sold & shipped by DropAir
- Product Variants SelectorCurrent Price$10.50$10.50List Price$24.99$24.99NextDay eligibleon orders $35+
- Reduced PriceProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$9.81$9.81 - $16.18$16.18Sold & shipped by PHOTON SERVICES LLCFree delivery
- Product TitleEvolve by Gaiam Stretch Strap, GreyCurrent Price$9.97$9.972-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Current Price$9.20$9.20Free delivery on orders over $35
- Reduced PriceProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$7.33$7.33List List Price$14.66$14.66Sold & shipped by Save moneyFree delivery
- Product Variants SelectorCurrent Price$10.15$10.15 - $10.45$10.45Sold & shipped by OpenSkyFree delivery
- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$16.98$16.98Sold & shipped by JBM International Electric LTDFree delivery
- Current Price$15.38$15.38Sold & shipped by FymallFree delivery
Yoga straps with plastic cinch buckles are lightweight and easy to use, making them helpful for beginners. Traditional metal D-ring closures are more durable than plastic buckles. Straps with loops don’t require adjusting, making it easy to transition between poses.
Straps are commonly 6 or 8 feet long, but if you’re tall, then opt for a 10-foot strap for comfortable use. Some straps are designed to double as slings for carrying your yoga mat.
Cotton yoga straps are durable, but many tend to be stiff and rough at first. They do soften after being washed. For those with sensitive skin, look for nylon straps or those made from a cotton-polyester blend.