- Best SellerProduct TitleCAP Barbell Coated Hex Dumbbell, Single 3-120 lbsCurrent Price$3.66$3.66 - $139.99$139.99Free delivery on orders over $35
- Product TitleCAP Barbell Neoprene Dumbbell, Single 2lbs - 10lbsCurrent Price$1.74$1.74 - $9.97$9.97Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup today
- RollbackProduct TitleCAP Barbell Coated Hex Dumbbells, Set of 2 10-120lbsCurrent Price$9.99$9.99 - $124.99$124.99Free delivery on orders over $35Pickup discount eligible
- Product TitleCAP Barbell - Standard Weight Bar, 5-7 ftCurrent Price$21.99$21.99 - $29.24$29.24Free delivery on orders over $35Pickup discount eligible
- Current Price$1.99$1.99 - $9.99$9.99Free delivery on orders over $35
- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$1.50$1.50 - $55.00$55.00Free delivery on orders over $35
- Best SellerCurrent Price$9.99$9.99 - $69.99$69.99Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup
- Current Price$5.99$5.99 - $21.99$21.992-day deliveryon orders $35+Pickup discount eligible
- RollbackProduct TitleGold's Gym Vinyl Dumbbell Set, 40 lbsCurrent Price$19.99$19.99List Price$29.99$29.99Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup today
- RollbackCurrent Price$3.64$3.64 - $43.73$43.73Free delivery on orders over $35
Training with a set of weights can help you build strength and endurance, boost your metabolism and get a leaner and more toned body. There are many types of weights that you can use in your muscle-building and strength-conditioning exercises, and each carries distinct advantages. Here are a few options to consider so you can get the right set up for your needs.
Dumbbells are convenient, versatile pieces of fitness equipment that are great for working out at home. Fixed-weight dumbbells are the most common type of training weight. They're non-adjustable solid weights that can be used for a wide variety of exercises. While you may want to begin your workout regimen with a single pair of fixed-weight dumbbells, bear in mind that you may end up needing different weights for different types of exercises. For example, since your quads are naturally bigger and stronger than your biceps, you'll need heavier weights for quad exercises than for bicep exercises. You may also need to buy heavier dumbbells as your strength improves, so expect to buy a few pairs over time.
If you have the space, barbells are a convenient and durable alternative to buying multiple pairs of fixed-weight dumbbells, making them a good investment. Adjustable barbells let you adjust the weight to your fitness needs, while fixed barbells come with the weight plates welded onto the bar.
Kettlebells are another great, easy-to-use free weight option. They're also compact and are great for improving cardiovascular strength and overall flexibility.
Weight bars are used to improve balance, flexibility and core stabilization. To target and strengthen your core even further, check out Walmart's wide selection of shake weights.
Looking for a way to spice up your current workout routine? Ankle, wrist and body weights can help you get more out of the exercise you already do, whether it's aerobics, cycling, walking or running.
At Walmart, you'll find a wide variety of weights at Every Day Low Prices. Save money. Live better.