- Shop our best deals on weightlifting gloves and straps for men and women, perfect for an at home workout!
- Product TitleEveryday Essentials - Weighted Workout Bar, 5-30 lbsCurrent Price$24.99$24.99 - $59.99$59.99Free delivery on orders over $35
- RollbackCurrent Price$99.99$99.99 - $169.99$169.99Free deliveryFree pickup
- Current Price$89.99$89.99List Price$99.99$99.99Free deliveryFree pickupCurrent Quantity: 0 .
- Current Price$99.99$99.99 - $199.99$199.99Free deliveryFree pickup
- Product Variants SelectorCurrent Price$17.99$17.99Sold & shipped by EshoFree delivery
- Reduced PriceCurrent Price$29.99$29.99 - $199.99$199.99Free delivery on orders over $35
- Product Variants SelectorCurrent Price$18.99$18.99 - $19.99$19.99Sold & shipped by EshoFree delivery
- Product TitleSPRI 6 Lb Weighted Bar 124C Yellow 4 FootCurrent Price$45.70$45.70 - $59.99$59.99Sold & shipped by WorkoutHealthy LLC
- Reduced PriceCurrent Price$359.99$359.99Sold & shipped by CostwayFree deliveryCurrent Quantity: 0 .
- Product Variants SelectorCurrent Price$11.88$11.88 - $15.28$15.28Sold & shipped by FymallFree delivery
What are the benefits of curl bars?
Curl bars are lightweight and have a jagged shape, which allows you to grip the bar in an underhand, natural position to avoid discomfort.
Should I choose a curl bar or super curl bar?
Both bars are designed to reduce wrist stress and promote comfort, but, with the parallel grip used on a super curl bar, it can isolate and work the biceps better.
What are the advantages of straight bars?
You can use an overhand or underhand grip with straight bars, and it's better for chest and leg exercises than curl bars.