- Best SellerProduct TitleWilson Classic Tennis Racket BagCurrent Price$17.97$17.97List Price$40.00$40.00NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Best SellerProduct TitleWilson Tennis Ball Pick Up Hopper Performance PlayCurrent Price$40.05$40.05Sold & shipped by Cannon SportsFree delivery
- Best SellerSponsored productProduct TitleWilson Federer Adult Tennis Racket Red & BlackCurrent Price$21.97$21.972-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$9.39$9.39 - $10.95$10.95Sold & shipped by Joy GuruFree delivery
- RollbackProduct Variants SelectorProduct TitleGAMMA Synthetic Gut w/ WearGuard™-16g, WhiteCurrent Price$2.69$2.69 - $2.99$2.99NextDay eligibleon orders $35+
- RollbackProduct TitleWilson US Open Starter Tennis Balls, 3 ctCurrent Price$2.19$2.19 - $34.24$34.24NextDay eligibleon orders $35+
- Best SellerCurrent Price$1.48$1.48NextDay eligibleon orders $35+
- Best SellerProduct TitleWilson Triumph Tennis RacketCurrent Price$10.97$10.97NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Best SellerCurrent Price$2.97$2.97NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup today
Tennis and Racquets
Having the right racquet can make a big difference in your tennis game. The best racquet for you will depend on your playing level and style.
If you're a beginner, look for a pre-strung racquet with a large head, around 107 to 125 square inches. An oversized racquet will have a large "sweet spot," the area on the string bed that produces the best feel and power. If you're an advanced player, you may prefer a high-tech composite racquet, which provides superior power with a lighter weight.
Your playing style is another factor to consider. If you have a loopy and long swing and hit the ball aggressively, you're a power player, and you're best off with a smaller racquet that can provide better control. If your swing speed ranges from slow to moderate and you have a short, compact stroke, you're a finesse player. Buy a stiffer, longer racquet with a larger head size for a greater sweet spot. If you have a long, slow stroke or a fast, compact swing, you're a combination player. Look for a compromise between the longer, more powerful racquets and the shorter ones with better control.
At Walmart, you'll find Every Day Low Prices on tennis racquets as well as tennis balls, nets, bags and accessories. We also have a great selection of badminton equipment, including racquets, shuttlecocks and more. Save money. Live better.