- Current Price$31.99$31.99Sold & shipped by TGM SkateboardsFree delivery
- Current Price$8.65$8.65Sold & shipped by TGM SkateboardsFree delivery
- Current Price$14.98$14.98Sold & shipped by TGM SkateboardsFree delivery
- Current Price$23.95$23.95Sold & shipped by TGM SkateboardsFree delivery
- Product TitleRADIUS LONGBOARD Skateboard TRUCKS - WHEELS PACKCurrent Price$30.99$30.99Sold & shipped by TGM SkateboardsFree delivery
- Product TitleBones Reds Skateboard Bearings 8 PackCurrent Price$21.16$21.16Sold & shipped by AMI Ventures IncFree delivery
- Current Price$34.99$34.99Sold & shipped by Shop709, CorpFree delivery
- Current Price$9.99$9.99Sold & shipped by Shop709, CorpFree delivery
Whether you're maintaining your old board, or building your own custom board from scratch, good quality skateboard parts are essential. Even something as simple as the choice of bearings may significantly impact your ride.
Bearings: Most bearings have an ABEC rating, ranging from one to nine, indicating the level of precision. A high ABEC rating means the bearings are extremely fast and suitable for downhill skating, while a low rating means the ride won't be as smooth.
Trucks: Skateboard trucks also play a large part in how your board performs, as wider trucks offer more stability. In most cases, trucks should be the same width as the board. For greater stability while performing tricks, choose very low trucks. If you spend your time cruising the streets, opt for higher trucks capable of taking larger skateboard wheels.