- Best SellerCurrent Price$69.99$69.99 - $103.43$103.43Free pickup
- Best SellerCurrent Price$36.68$36.68List List Price$54.78$54.78Sold & shipped by OJCommerceFree delivery
- Current Price$54.99$54.99 - $78.28$78.28Sold & shipped by Norton Tech
- Product Variants SelectorProduct TitleWakeman Swarm Series Spinning Rod and Reel ComboCurrent Price$15.95$15.95 - $21.12$21.12Free delivery on orders over $35
- Product TitleBerkley Fusion Spinning Reel and Fishing Rod ComboCurrent Price$18.95$18.95List List Price$30.96$30.96Free delivery on orders over $35
- Product TitlePENN Pursuit III Spinning Reel and Fishing Rod ComboCurrent Price$79.79$79.79 - $105.76$105.76Sold & shipped by OpticsPlanet
- Current Price$99.99$99.99 - $148.65$148.65Free deliveryFree pickup
- NewProduct TitleZebco 808 Boss Hawg Spincast ComboCurrent Price$29.87$29.87Free delivery on orders over $35
- Current Price$82.18$82.18Sold & shipped by DropAirFree delivery
Fishing rod & reel combos
If you're new to fishing, it can be confusing picking out a spinning rod and reel. That's why a rod and reel combo makes the perfect choice. With this setup, you can be sure you are getting complementary products based on a manufacturer's experience and knowledge.
If you're looking for a spinning rod with extra sensitivity, choose one made from carbon fiber. If strength and durability are important features, opt for a product made from graphite or fiberglass. For easy setup and storage, choose a telescopic fishing rod that collapses down to a small size, and look for one that comes with a handy carrying case.
To find the right reel, look for a product that features an S-curve oscillation system for extra-smooth action. If the reel is metal, make sure it's coated with anti-corrosive treatment or grease to prevent rust.