- RollbackProduct TitleProPoker 500 11.5g Poker Chips In Aluminum CaseCurrent Price$29.99$29.99Free delivery on orders over $35Pickup discount eligible
- Best SellerProduct Title200 pc Poker Set In Aluminum CaseCurrent Price$12.82$12.82List List Price$17.99$17.99Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup
- Current Price$79.99$79.99Sold & shipped by Gymax LLCFree delivery
- Current Price$44.99$44.99Sold & shipped by CostwayFree delivery
- Current Price$26.99$26.99List Price$31.49$31.49Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup
- Reduced PriceProduct TitleFat Cat 500Ct Texas Hold'Em Dice Poker Chip SetCurrent Price$39.89$39.89List List Price$59.99$59.992-day deliveryon orders $35+Sold & shipped by VM Express
- Current Price$25.95$25.952-day deliveryon orders $35+Sold & shipped by Bo Toys and Gifts, Inc
- Current Price$23.96$23.96Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup
- ClearanceCurrent Price$47.99$47.99List List Price$79.99$79.99Sold & shipped by CostwayFree delivery
- RollbackProduct TitleTexas Hold'em Poker SetCurrent Price$6.99$6.99List Price$14.99$14.992-day deliveryon orders $35+
Give your fun casino nights an air of professionalism with a quality poker set. These sets include attractive poker chips in handy carrying cases.
Quantity: Ensure the set you're interested in has enough components for your usual games. For example, 200 chips is usually enough for games with three or four players, but if you regularly host events with more than eight players, you'll need at least 800 chips.
Material: The most cost-effective chips are usually lightweight plastic. If you want chips that feel good in the hand and make a satisfying clatter as you go all-in, opt for clay or metal.
Surface: Some sets include poker layouts. These aren't essential to play, but they do give your table a professional finish. A felt surface helps cards glide for easier dealing and card retrieval.