- Sponsored ProductCurrent Price$7.99$7.992-day deliveryon orders $35+
- Sponsored ProductCurrent Price$13.49$13.492-day deliveryon orders $35+
- Current Price$9.94$9.94Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup today
- NewProduct TitleDr. Scholl's Hot & Cold Massage Ball, 1 EachCurrent Price$7.47$7.47FSA and HSA eligibleNextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Product TitleGold's Gym 5" Massage BallCurrent Price$13.66$13.66Free delivery on orders over $35
- Current Price$8.92$8.92Free delivery on orders over $35
- Product Variants SelectorCurrent Price$5.40$5.40List Price$7.99$7.99Free delivery on orders over $35
- Product Titlej/fit Muscle Knot Relief Exercise Massage BallsCurrent Price$7.86$7.86Free delivery on orders over $35
- Product TitleSPRI Massager Ball, Muscle Roller, Fitness, WhiteCurrent Price$12.97$12.97NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Current Price$8.99$8.99Free delivery on orders over $35
Prevent sore muscles and tightness after a workout, enhance your muscle performance, and increase your motion range with a massage ball. Choose the size and texture to suit your needs and to be sure that your massage ball is durable.
Size: Small massage balls are better suited for smaller body areas, such as the soles of your feet, your calves, and your hands. Larger massage balls are best for bigger areas, such as your back, glutes, and hamstrings.
Texture: For a gentle massage, choose a soft massage ball with a smooth texture. For an effect that mimics real fingers, use a massage ball with spikes or bumps on its surface.
Durability: A massage ball made from durable material lasts longer. Look for stickier rubber options that create more traction and a deeper massage. Be sure the ball is easy to clean, particularly if it's spiked.