- Reduced PriceProduct Variants SelectorSponsored ProductCurrent Price$39.99$39.99List List Price$89.18$89.182-day deliveryon orders $35+Sold by Novashion, fulfilled by Walmart
- Product Variants SelectorProduct TitleBCA 20" Savage Boy's Mountain Bike, Yellow/BlackCurrent Price$124.00$124.00Free delivery
- Current Price$89.99$89.99Sold & shipped by VM ExpressFree delivery
- Current Price$269.26$269.26Sold & shipped by DropAirFree delivery
- Product TitleHuffy 18-Inch Rock It Boys Bike, Neon Powder YellowCurrent Price$58.00$58.00Free deliveryFree pickup today
- Product TitleRazor PowerRider 360 Electric Tricycle Yellow/ BlackCurrent Price$255.31$255.31Sold & shipped by Soflo BoutiqueFree delivery
- Product TitleMajor Damage 16" Boys' Bicycle, YellowCurrent Price$69.99$69.99 - $137.68$137.68Free delivery
- Product Variants SelectorCurrent Price$109.99$109.99 - $154.95$154.95Sold & shipped by Kaspien
- Current Price$94.99$94.99Sold & shipped by BACK BAY OUTFITTERSFree delivery
- Product Variants SelectorProduct TitleNiceC 16" BMX Kids Bike, YellowCurrent Price$149.99$149.99Sold & shipped by NICE CHOICE INCFree delivery
Whether going to school or having fun with friends, your child benefits from a bicycle. Wheel sizes for kids' bikes typically range from 12 inches to 24 inches, so make sure to get the right wheel size for your child's height and age. If your child is just learning to ride, start with a bike featuring one gear and look for bikes with more gears as your child becomes more experienced.
Generally, kids' bikes are made from steel or aluminum. For low cost and high durability, choose a bike with a steel frame. Keep in mind that frames made from steel are heavier, and they have a tendency to rust if exposed to the elements. If you have a little extra money, choose a bike with a lightweight and rustproof aluminum frame.
A few special features help to ensure a pleasant bike-riding experience. A chain guard prevents pant bottoms and shoelaces from getting snagged and light reflectors ensure better visibility for riding just before dark. More special features to consider include kickstands, water bottle holders, baskets, and bells.