- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$8.25$8.25 - $12.88$12.88NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup
- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorProduct TitleMens Cargo Pant XtraCurrent Price$12.00$12.00NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorProduct TitleMossy Oak Ladies' Cargo Pant - Breakup CountryCurrent Price$16.46$16.46 - $18.69$18.69NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup
- Best SellerProduct TitleBoys Hunting Peformance 1/4 Zip ShirtCurrent Price$11.66$11.662-day deliveryon orders $35+Pickup discount eligible
- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorProduct TitleMossy Oak Men's Performance Tech Fleece HoodieCurrent Price$16.80$16.80 - $21.00$21.002-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- RollbackProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$15.08$15.08 - $15.99$15.99NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Pickup discount eligible
- Product Variants SelectorProduct TitleRealtree Men’s Performance Fleece Hoodie with GaiterCurrent Price$23.93$23.93 - $24.88$24.88NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup
- RollbackProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$7.87$7.87 - $9.88$9.88NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup
- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorProduct TitleCap Light 4 LED Camo Cap Mossy Oak MountainCurrent Price$11.99$11.992-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Product Variants SelectorCurrent Price$8.25$8.25 - $8.75$8.752-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
If you're planning on making a hunting trip or an excursion into the great outdoors, you should invest in some proper clothing. At Walmart.com, you'll find an assortment of hunting clothes for men, women and youths so you can stay safe, comfortable and protected at all times.
Hunting clothing is typically available in two styles: a camouflage option and a safety orange (also known as blaze orange) option. Camo clothing can feature patterns from popular brands like Realtree and Mossy Oak and is worn to blend in to the environment so you can get close to your prey without alerting it to your presence. Safety orange clothing and other high-visibility garments are commonly used for hunting during the rifle season; they help hunters identify each other and prevent accidents. Hunting laws in some states may require hunters to wear blaze orange clothing to prevent misidentification as game animals, so check your local laws before heading out with your rifle. For something in between, look for hunting clothes with blaze orange camo patterns; you can still be identified as human by other hunters, but deer cannot see blaze orange.
Hunting clothing can also have other handy features like fabric treated with permethrin, an insect repellent. Look for UV protection and water resistance to stay shielded from the elements, while thermal, fleece and insulated garments are a must for cold-weather hunting. If you're going to be sitting for an extended period of time, consider a vest or jacket with a built-in cushion to reduce fatigue.