- Product Variants SelectorSponsored ProductCurrent Price$29.99$29.99 - $57.00$57.00Sold & shipped by PropperFree delivery
- Product Variants SelectorSponsored ProductCurrent Price$29.99$29.99 - $37.94$37.94Sold & shipped by PropperFree delivery
- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$25.99$25.99 - $62.00$62.00Free delivery on orders over $35
- Product Variants SelectorCurrent Price$34.05$34.05 - $39.77$39.77Free delivery on orders over $35
- Product TitleMen's OPP Scent Control Long Sleeve Variant GroupCurrent Price$6.42$6.42Free delivery on orders over $35
- Product TitleWomen's Sweat Pants, Multiple PatternsCurrent Price$7.13$7.13List Price$16.82$16.82Free delivery on orders over $35
- Product TitleRealtree Men's Camo Performance PantCurrent Price$20.95$20.95List Price$27.95$27.95Free delivery on orders over $35
- Product Variants SelectorCurrent Price$29.33$29.33 - $29.88$29.882-day deliveryon orders $35+
- Best SellerCurrent Price$31.97$31.97List Price$39.77$39.77Free delivery on orders over $35
- Product Variants SelectorCurrent Price$24.89$24.89 - $28.42$28.42Free delivery on orders over $35
If you're planning on making a hunting trip or an excursion into the great outdoors, you should invest in some proper clothing. At Walmart.com, you'll find an assortment of hunting clothes for men, women and youths so you can stay safe, comfortable and protected at all times.
Hunting clothing is typically available in two styles: a camouflage option and a safety orange (also known as blaze orange) option. Camo clothing can feature patterns from popular brands like Realtree and Mossy Oak and is worn to blend in to the environment so you can get close to your prey without alerting it to your presence. Safety orange clothing and other high-visibility garments are commonly used for hunting during the rifle season; they help hunters identify each other and prevent accidents. Hunting laws in some states may require hunters to wear blaze orange clothing to prevent misidentification as game animals, so check your local laws before heading out with your rifle. For something in between, look for hunting clothes with blaze orange camo patterns; you can still be identified as human by other hunters, but deer cannot see blaze orange.
Hunting clothing can also have other handy features like fabric treated with permethrin, an insect repellent. Look for UV protection and water resistance to stay shielded from the elements, while thermal, fleece and insulated garments are a must for cold-weather hunting. If you're going to be sitting for an extended period of time, consider a vest or jacket with a built-in cushion to reduce fatigue.