- Best SellerCurrent Price$14.95$14.95List Price$24.95$24.95Sold & shipped by ConintechFree delivery
- Product Variants SelectorCurrent Price$9.13$9.13 - $31.75$31.75Free delivery on orders over $35
- Current Price$17.99$17.99Sold & shipped by Barsony Holsters & BeltsFree deliveryCurrent Quantity: 0 .
- Product TitleHOLSTER CORTEZ BLK NYLON SZ 18 BLKCurrent Price$5.49$5.49 - $11.53$11.53NextDay eligibleon orders $35+
- Product TitleCONCEALED INSIDE THE PANTS RH 2-3 BLKCurrent Price$4.53$4.53 - $11.00$11.00Free delivery on orders over $35
- Reduced PriceCurrent Price$9.92$9.92 - $14.31$14.31Free delivery on orders over $35
- Reduced PriceCurrent Price$9.65$9.65 - $29.68$29.68NextDay eligibleon orders $35+
- Reduced PriceCurrent Price$17.99$17.99List List Price$28.78$28.78Sold & shipped by OTVIAP STOREFree deliveryCurrent Quantity: 0 .
- Current Price$12.95$12.95 - $14.95$14.95Sold & shipped by ConintechFree delivery
- Current Price$23.95$23.95Sold & shipped by ConintechFree deliveryCurrent Quantity: 0 .
Why would I need a shoulder holster?
A shoulder holster is a good choice if you have multiple guns you want to carry, or if you prefer to keep your gun hidden under your jacket.
What are the advantages of a hip holster?
Hip holsters allow for quick access to guns. They are also easy to attach to your pants or belt. They are very convenient because you can open carry or conceal carry with this option, depending on the laws in your state.
Does the fabric matter?
When choosing a fabric, select a durable, flexible style. Durability is important because this holster will be carrying and protecting your weapon investment.