- Product TitleGold's Gym Anti-Burst Exercise Body BallCurrent Price$9.73$9.73 - $13.73$13.73Free delivery on orders over $35
- Best SellerProduct TitleAthletic Works 65cm Exercise Yoga BallCurrent Price$9.73$9.73 - $10.99$10.992-day deliveryon orders $35+
- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$15.56$15.56 - $25.08$25.082-day deliveryon orders $35+
- Reduced PriceProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$11.16$11.16 - $48.61$48.61Free delivery on orders over $35
- Current Price$28.15$28.15Sold & shipped by Ecom Direct LLCFree delivery
- Reduced PriceCurrent Price$16.98$16.98List List Price$23.99$23.99Sold & shipped by JBM International Electric LTDFree delivery
- Best SellerProduct TitleCAP Barbell Rubber Medicine BallCurrent Price$19.99$19.99 - $33.04$33.04Free delivery on orders over $35
- Current Price$27.22$27.22Sold & shipped by 24 hour warehouse
- Product Variants SelectorCurrent Price$5.97$5.97Sold & shipped by JoybuyFree delivery
- Product TitleCalm Anti-Burst Body Ball: Multiple SizesCurrent Price$12.43$12.43 - $12.99$12.99Free delivery on orders over $35
Use exercise balls to strengthen your core, increase flexibility, and help with balance. Use them at gyms, exercise classes, and at home for personal practice.
Stability balls: Use stability balls for toning your upper and lower body. Some people use one as an office chair for balance. Balls with foot pumps are easy to inflate.
Medicine balls: Weighted medicine balls fit in your hands during exercise to strengthen your arms and core. The weights vary depending on individual needs.
Balance balls: Balance balls are half dome-shaped. Use them to work on balance, alternating the flat side up or the rounded side up to vary the intensity of the work you need to do to stay balanced. You can inflate balance balls with a pump like you do stability balls.