- Best SellerCurrent Price$124.94$124.94Free pickup
- Current Price$38.61$38.612-day deliveryon orders $35+Sold & shipped by Premier Sports
- Product Variants SelectorCurrent Price$19.99$19.99 - $34.99$34.99Sold & shipped by Great Call Athletics
- Product Variants SelectorCurrent Price$11.99$11.99Sold & shipped by Great Call AthleticsFree delivery
- Current Price$24.99$24.99Sold & shipped by Great Call AthleticsFree delivery
- Product TitleGrays GX2000 Superlite Field Hockey Stick Blue/GreenCurrent Price$82.13$82.13Sold & shipped by Fogdog
- Product TitleCranBarry Field Hockey Cork Practice Balls – 6 PackCurrent Price$18.03$18.03Sold & shipped by Fogdog
If you're taking up field hockey, you may have access to club equipment to get yourself started. However, it pays to get your own stick and protective gear eventually so it's possible to customize to your requirements and practice in your downtime. For kids who aren't sure where to start, a field hockey beginners' set is a great choice. These sets have all the essentials, including a beginner stick suitable for novices learning the ropes. They also typically come with a ball and protective apparel. The most important thing is getting the best hockey stick for your size and playing style, opting for a shorter stick if you play offensively and a longer stick for defensive roles. Keep in mind that heavier sticks produce more power while lighter sticks allow greater control. Safety is essential, so players should always have shin guards and shooting goggles.