- Sponsored ProductCurrent Price$164.99$164.99List Price$299.99$299.99Sold & shipped by OHFG USA INCFree delivery
- Best SellerSponsored ProductCurrent Price$179.99$179.99Sold & shipped by Mix WholesaleFree delivery
- ClearanceCurrent Price$169.00$169.00List List Price$189.00$189.00Sold & shipped by D.G.IFree delivery
- Current Price$149.99$149.992-day deliveryon orders $35+Sold & shipped by Mix Wholesale
- Best SellerCurrent Price$497.00$497.002-day deliveryon orders $35+
- Best SellerProduct TitleSlim Cycle 2-in-1 Exercise Bike, As Seen on TVCurrent Price$199.99$199.99Sold & shipped by BulbheadFree delivery
- Best SellerCurrent Price$159.99$159.99List List Price$499.99$499.992-day deliveryon orders $35+Sold & shipped by hifashion
- Current Price$169.95$169.95Free delivery
- Current Price$189.99$189.99Free delivery
- Current Price$249.00$249.00List Price$399.00$399.00Free delivery
Don't let bad weather or a busy schedule ruin your chances of a bicycle ride. With an indoor exercise bike, it's incredibly easy to fit an excellent cardio workout into your daily routine.
Upright bikes: These bikes simulate riding a real bike, and they often have a compact design that makes them convenient for home use.
Indoor cycling bikes: Often called spinner bikes, these machines also simulate real cycling, but the seats are almost level with the handlebars, forcing you into the sort of pose you would adopt on a challenging outdoor ride. This design encourages a more intensive workout.
Recumbent bikes: These offer a more relaxed workout. The reclining design lets you lean back comfortably and provides good support so there's less stress on your joints. They're particularly useful if you're recovering from an injury or operation.