- Best SellerProduct TitleGold's Gym Anti-Burst Exercise Body BallCurrent Price$9.73$9.73 - $13.73$13.73Free delivery on orders over $35
- Current Price$19.00$19.00Sold & shipped by The Ovadia Group
- Product Variants SelectorCurrent Price$13.60$13.60 - $47.74$47.74Free delivery on orders over $35
- Product TitleAthletic Works 65cm Exercise Yoga BallCurrent Price$9.73$9.73 - $10.99$10.992-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Product Variants SelectorCurrent Price$18.40$18.40 - $32.84$32.84Sold & shipped by OpenSkyFree delivery
- Product Variants SelectorCurrent Price$14.64$14.64 - $45.85$45.852-day deliveryon orders $35+
- Reduced PriceProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$16.98$16.98Sold & shipped by JBM International Electric LTDFree delivery
- Product Variants SelectorProduct TitleCAP Fitness Stability Ball, 65cm, Assorted ColorsCurrent Price$13.99$13.99Free delivery on orders over $35
- Current Price$40.06$40.06Sold & shipped by DropAir
- Reduced PriceProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$5.30$5.30 - $5.72$5.72Sold & shipped by JoybuyFree delivery
Use exercise balls to strengthen your core, increase flexibility, and help with balance. Use them at gyms, exercise classes, and at home for personal practice.
Stability balls: Use stability balls for toning your upper and lower body. Some people use one as an office chair for balance. Balls with foot pumps are easy to inflate.
Medicine balls: Weighted medicine balls fit in your hands during exercise to strengthen your arms and core. The weights vary depending on individual needs.
Balance balls: Balance balls are half dome-shaped. Use them to work on balance, alternating the flat side up or the rounded side up to vary the intensity of the work you need to do to stay balanced. You can inflate balance balls with a pump like you do stability balls.