- Best SellerProduct Title50PK PLST DART TIPSCurrent Price$3.78$3.78Free delivery on orders over $35
- Current Price$2.42$2.42Pickup OnlyFree pickup today
- Product TitleViper Tufflex II 2BA Black 500Ct Soft Dart TipsCurrent Price$10.03$10.03Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup
- Current Price$13.99$13.99Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup
- Product TitleViper Tufflex III 2BA Black 1000Ct Soft Dart TipsCurrent Price$17.58$17.58List Price$28.00$28.00Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup
- RollbackCurrent Price$9.48$9.48List Price$10.25$10.25Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup
- Product TitleViper Diamond Tips 2BA Black 1000Ct Soft Dart TipsCurrent Price$17.22$17.22Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup
Darts have the potential to wear out or snap through extensive use, so it's a good idea to have some spare dart points on hand during a game. Points were originally metal, but plastic soft-tips have become much more common due to the rise in popularity of soft-tip leagues throughout America. Soft-tip plastic points work with electronic dart boards, which deal with all the scorekeeping while you focus on playing the perfect game.
Dart points vary in length, and you should experiment with different types to find which kind best suits your playing style. Longer points keep the dart barrel away from the board, which opens up the scoring area for more darts to land. But the extra length increases the overall weight of the dart and puts more of that weight at the front, which may require you to change your throw.