- ClearanceCurrent Price$8.89$8.89List List Price$17.99$17.99Sold & shipped by Tasharina CorpFree deliveryCurrent Quantity: 0 .
- Current Price$7.95$7.95Sold & shipped by Iszy BilliardsFree deliveryCurrent Quantity: 0 .
- Current Price$7.85$7.85Sold & shipped by FyrelimeFree deliveryCurrent Quantity: 0 .
- Current Price$7.95$7.95Sold & shipped by FyrelimeCurrent Quantity: 0 .
- Reduced PriceCurrent Price$11.82$11.82List List Price$23.64$23.64Sold & shipped by Save moneyFree delivery
- Current Price$13.77$13.77List Price$15.44$15.44Free delivery on orders over $35Current Quantity: 0 .
- Reduced PriceCurrent Price$9.99$9.99Sold & shipped by ESYNIC US INCFree delivery
- Current Price$13.13$13.13Sold & shipped by Champion Sport CoFree delivery
- Product Title12 mm Billiard Pool Cue Slip Push on Tips Lot of 25Current Price$8.95$8.95Sold & shipped by Iszy BilliardsFree deliveryCurrent Quantity: 0 .
- Reduced PriceCurrent Price$19.99$19.99List List Price$24.99$24.99Sold & shipped by Y2PLAY StoresFree deliveryCurrent Quantity: 0 .
For the optimum pool game, be sure to have a supply of pool cue tip replacements. Get the design to match your cue and choose the hardness level to suit your needs.
Design: Choose the cue tip design to match that of your cue stick. For example, a screw tip fits a screw-in type stick, whereas push-on tips fit easily into the stick without the need for clamps or glue.
Hardness: Use harder pool cue tips for jumping or breaking. A hard tip requires less maintenance but gives you less spin control. Medium tips are standard, giving you some control and solid hits while being easy to maintain. For more spin on the ball, go for softer tips. These are best used if you are a skilled player.