- Best SellerCurrent Price$43.88$43.88List Price$84.79$84.792-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickupCurrent Quantity: 0 .
- Product TitleOzark Trail Propane Fold-Up 2-Burner Camp StoveCurrent Price$29.83$29.832-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup todayCurrent Quantity: 0 .
- Product TitleColeman Camp Bistro 1-Burner Butane Camp StoveCurrent Price$19.72$19.72Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup todayCurrent Quantity: 0 .
- Best SellerProduct TitleChimneyFree Infrared Quartz Electric Space HeaterCurrent Price$55.99$55.99List Price$99.99$99.99Free deliveryFree pickup
- Product TitleColeman Butane Propane Peak 1 Camp StoveCurrent Price$18.42$18.42List Price$24.99$24.992-day deliveryon orders $35+Current Quantity: 0 .
- Product TitleColeman Camp Propane Grill/Stove+Current Price$115.32$115.32Sold & shipped by 4Wheel OnlineFree deliveryCurrent Quantity: 0 .
- Product TitleGas One Butane or Propane Portable Gas StoveCurrent Price$39.99$39.99Sold & shipped by Pricezone J&S International / GasOneFree deliveryCurrent Quantity: 0 .
- Product TitleColeman Powerhouse 2 Burner DF Camp StoveCurrent Price$139.79$139.79Free deliveryFree pickupCurrent Quantity: 0 .
- Current Price$196.49$196.49Sold & shipped by Avenue A Stores LLCFree deliveryCurrent Quantity: 0 .
- Current Price$22.59$22.59List Price$25.99$25.992-day deliveryon orders $35+Current Quantity: 0 .
Why should I buy an outdoor canister stove?
Canister stoves screw onto the threaded tops of closed fuel canisters. The stoves weigh a few ounces and fold up compactly. They're quick to light, with no priming required. The flame adjusts easily and simmers well. The canister self-seals when you unscrew the stove so there s no worry about spills and leaks. In addition, canister stoves are usable in some international destinations.
What are the advantages of liquid-fuel stoves?
Liquid-fuel stoves run on white gas. The stoves run well in below-freezing temperatures and high elevations. They have a low profile and offer stability on uneven ground. It's easy to tell how much fuel you have left.
Why should I choose an alternate-fuel stove?
These stoves include wood-burning stoves, denatured alcohol stoves and solid-fuel tablet stoves. They are good for long-distance backpacking and home emergency kits.