- Product TitleSpalding NBA All Weather NetCurrent Price$9.50$9.50Current Quantity: 0 .
- Product TitleAthletic Works All Weather NetCurrent Price$1.84$1.84Free delivery on orders over $35Current Quantity: 0 .Min Qty : 2
- Product TitleSpalding NBA Heavy Duty NetCurrent Price$8.50$8.50List Price$9.99$9.99Free delivery on orders over $35Current Quantity: 0 .
- Product TitleHuffy Sports R/Wht/B Basketball Net 8279SRCurrent Price$6.92$6.92Sold & shipped by Sirr0und INCCurrent Quantity: 0 .
- Best SellerProduct TitleSpalding NBA Ball Return- OrangeCurrent Price$15.98$15.98 - $19.76$19.76Free delivery on orders over $35
- Product TitleOlympia Sports NT008P Steel Basketball NetCurrent Price$28.19$28.19Sold & shipped by MGR Fantastic Deals IncCurrent Quantity: 0 .
- Product Variants SelectorProduct TitleKrazy Netz Polyester Basketball NetCurrent Price$14.49$14.49Sold & shipped by GPP Sports Group, LLCFree delivery
- Current Price$22.99$22.99Sold & shipped by FyrelimeCurrent Quantity: 0 .
- Product TitleHeavy-Duty Anti-Whip NetCurrent Price$6.98$6.98Current Quantity: 0 .
- Current Price$9.95$9.95Sold & shipped by FyrelimeCurrent Quantity: 0 .
Should I choose a nylon or steel chain basketball net?
Nylon nets are high quality and great for indoor play, whereas steel chain nets are more durable and will last longer, especially outdoors.
Should I choose a glass basketball backboard?
Glass backboards are very strong and heavy, which makes it the best material for basketball as it doesn't move, vibrate or bend.
Should I choose an in-ground or portable hoop for basketball?
An in-ground hoop is going to be a sturdier and stronger option, but it is permanent, whereas a portable basketball hoop can be moved to any location easily.