- Best SellerCurrent Price$105.50$105.50List Price$137.99$137.99Free deliveryFree pickup
- Current Price$265.47$265.47List Price$400.00$400.00Free deliveryFree pickup
- Current Price$685.47$685.47List Price$902.56$902.56Free pickup
- Reduced PriceCurrent Price$338.50$338.50List List Price$405.97$405.972-day deliveryon orders $35+Sold & shipped by Hayneedle
- Current Price$288.69$288.69List Price$400.00$400.00Free deliveryFree pickup
- Reduced PriceProduct TitleKing Canopy 10'x20' Canopy Carport - 6 LegsCurrent Price$173.00$173.00List List Price$190.55$190.552-day deliveryon orders $35+Sold & shipped by Hayneedle
- Current Price$233.55$233.55List Price$355.59$355.59Free deliveryFree pickup
- Best SellerCurrent Price$94.75$94.75Free deliveryFree pickup
- Reduced PriceProduct Variants SelectorProduct TitleArrow Steel Galvanized Carport, Multiple SizesCurrent Price$783.51$783.51 - $1670.65$1,670.65Sold & shipped by UnbeatableSale
- Current Price$259.99$259.99Sold & shipped by Barley Grains LLCFree delivery
Provide your vehicle with some protection from the elements with a carport. Think about the size you need for the type of vehicle you have and your preferred style.
Size: Choose the size to suit your needs as well as the space you have available. Consider the size of your vehicle, whether you want additional covered space to work on it, whether you want to provide cover for more than one vehicle and if you need room to store other items.
Style: An open design gives you more room to move around, but a closed design provides better protection against the elements. Compromise with removable walls. In extreme weather conditions, opt for a snow shed design. Windows in the canvas walls provide natural lighting whereas sidewalls without windows provide better privacy.