1 - 381 to 38 of 1,000+ products
left hand navigationSkip to Next Section
Search Product Result
- Best SellerCurrent Price$4.44$4.44Pickup OnlyFree pickup today
- Best SellerCurrent Price$4.48$4.4844.1¢44.1¢/each2-day deliveryon orders $35+
- Best SellerCurrent Price$4.99$4.99List Price$5.99$5.992-day deliveryon orders $35+
- Best SellerCurrent Price$0.98$0.98List Price$3.19$3.192-day deliveryon orders $35+
- Best SellerCurrent Price$3.44$3.44 - $12.99$12.992-day deliveryon orders $35+
- Best SellerProduct TitleSpongebob Pineapple Home Aquarium Decoration, 8-InchCurrent Price$9.89$9.89List Price$10.98$10.982-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$152.46$152.46 - $169.00$169.00Free deliveryFree pickup
- Best SellerProduct TitleSpongebob Squarepants Chum Bucket Aquarium OrnamentCurrent Price$3.46$3.46List Price$10.00$10.002-day deliveryon orders $35+
Aquarium Decorations, Ornaments, Plants, and Gravel
Aquariums and fish bowls can be a decorative piece in any room as well as a home for your pet fish. At Walmart.com, you can purchase many types of decoration you can add to fit your color scheme and theme.
• Aquarium gravel is the base of any saltwater aquarium or freshwater aquarium. Fish tank gravel, sand, or substrate should be 1-2 inches deep on the bottom of your fish tank. As a rule of thumb, you should have 2 pounds of gravel per gallon of water. Try choosing a gravel that will contrast in color to your fish, or a glow-in-the-dark gravel.
• Fish tank ornaments come in plastic or resin. You can purchase shipwreck aquarium ornaments for an underwater theme, or Disney, Frozen, and Spongebob aquarium figures for a kids’ aquarium tank. Most fish like to have caves or hideouts in their habitat. Ornaments and statues come in a variety of colors and sizes to best fit your aquarium.
• Plastic aquatic plants are a great alternative to live aquarium plants for adding some greenery to your aquarium plant. Many aquarium plants have ceramic bases that are submerged under the aquarium gravel. Standing plants, driftwood or rock with plants, and moss balls are all options for adding plant life to your aquarium.