- Product TitleDura-Trel Winchester 8' Vinyl Wall Trellis - WhiteCurrent Price$89.99$89.99Free deliveryFree pickup
- Reduced PriceProduct TitleDura-Trel Cottage 5.5' Vinyl Wall Trellis - MochaCurrent Price$56.81$56.81List List Price$64.98$64.98Sold & shipped by HayneedleFree delivery
- Sponsored ProductCurrent Price$8.18$8.18Sold & shipped by JoybuyFree delivery
- Current Price$51.40$51.40 - $61.39$61.39Free deliveryFree pickup
- Reduced PriceSponsored ProductCurrent Price$8.50$8.50List List Price$9.60$9.60Sold & shipped by JoybuyFree delivery
- Product TitleDura-Trel Country 5' Vinyl Wall Trellis - WhiteCurrent Price$99.12$99.12Free deliveryFree pickup
- NewProduct TitleGardman 7' Gothic Steel Garden Arbor - BlackCurrent Price$80.18$80.18List List Price$90.99$90.99Sold & shipped by OJCommerceFree delivery
- Reduced PriceProduct TitleBelham Living Hodgson Metal TrellisCurrent Price$51.99$51.99List List Price$69.99$69.99Sold & shipped by HayneedleFree delivery
- Reduced PriceProduct TitleDura-Trel Cambridge 6-ft. Vinyl Arch Trellis - WhiteCurrent Price$69.99$69.99List List Price$90.50$90.50Sold & shipped by HayneedleFree delivery
- Product TitleCollections Etc 6' Iron Garden Plant Trellis - GreenCurrent Price$19.98$19.98Sold & shipped by Collections EtcFree delivery
Trellises add an elegant accent to your garden or yard. The classically designed lattices can be used to spice up a wall or stand freely, and they can support vines and climbing plants like jasmine, rose, wisteria and honeysuckle. You can also use trellises to grow cucumbers, since they'll support the creeping vines and help prevent yellowed, misshapen cukes. Walmart.com offers an assortment of trellises to suit your needs and your budget.
Many modern trellises are made of PVC or resin (also known as polyresin), sturdy yet affordable materials that can be molded to look like natural wood or stone. These synthetic materials are often treated with UV-resistant paint to resist degradation in the sun, as well as a weathered finish to imitate materials like sandstone or bronze and complement your decor. For a more upscale look, look for trellises made of wood like cedar, pine and fir. Metal trellises, particularly trellises made of black iron, add a traditional touch to your space, and they're very sturdy and resilient.
What's the difference between trellises, arbors and pergolas?
Arbors often have an arched shape and a continuous run of latticework to form a short tunnel. Trellises are like a single wall of an arbor; they can be attached to the side of a buildings, or they can stand freely in gardens. Pergolas are like arbors, but instead of being topped by an arch, pergolas have a set of posts that support a flat, rooflike structure. Pergolas are typically used to shade a walkway or a deck. Arbors, trellises and pergolas can all be used to support climbing plants and add an enchanting accent to your outdoor space.