- Current Price$8.99$8.99 - $24.08$24.08Free delivery on orders over $35Pickup discount eligible
- Best SellerProduct TitleRoad Runner Ice Melt BlendCurrent Price$16.85$16.85Sold & shipped by TheMarketFree delivery
- Current Price$12.70$12.70 - $28.49$28.49Free delivery on orders over $35Pickup discount eligible
- Current Price$9.99$9.99 - $25.56$25.56Free delivery on orders over $35Pickup discount eligible
- Current Price$24.32$24.32List Price$29.05$29.05Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup
- Current Price$59.99$59.99Free deliveryFree pickup
- Current Price$33.22$33.22Sold & shipped by Max WarehouseFree delivery
- Reduced PriceProduct TitleRoad Runner Blend Ice Melt 50 Lb. BagCurrent Price$24.41$24.41List List Price$26.11$26.11Sold & shipped by MyOfficeInnovations
- Reduced PriceProduct TitleChapin Salt Hand Spreader-With CrankCurrent Price$17.70$17.70List List Price$24.03$24.03Sold & shipped by UnbeatableSale
How do I choose a snow blower?
The choice of snow blowers mostly depends on the size of your driveway and how much snowfall you get in a typical season. If your driveway is paved, and you typically get less than 8 inches of snowfall, then a single-stage blower will be enough. However, if you have a gravel driveway, your driveway is long and hilly or you tend to get heavier snowfalls, then you'll want to consider a two-stage machine.
Are all snow blowers gas-powered?
Both gas-powered and electric blowers are available.
I have an odd-shaped driveway. Do I need a specialized snow blower?
If you have a long, hilly or gravel driveway, a two-stage blower is the best choice for you.