- Product Variants SelectorSponsored ProductCurrent Price$12.99$12.99 - $18.04$18.04Free delivery on orders over $35
- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorProduct TitleStrain-Reducing Snow ShovelCurrent Price$16.99$16.99 - $18.64$18.64Free delivery on orders over $35
- Product TitleWESTWARD 32KX18 Snow Shovel, Polypropylene, D-GripCurrent Price$14.49$14.49Sold & shipped by Zoro
- Product TitleSubzero Auto Emergency ShovelCurrent Price$11.25$11.25Sold & shipped by ZoroFree delivery
- Current Price$22.98$22.98Free delivery on orders over $35
- Current Price$214.00$214.00Free delivery
- Product TitleTRUE TEMPER SnoBoss 26" ShovelCurrent Price$54.99$54.99Sold & shipped by Acme ToolsFree delivery
- NewCurrent Price$69.99$69.99Sold & shipped by SkymallFree delivery
- Product TitleSnowcaster 30" Wheeled Snow PusherCurrent Price$89.00$89.00Free deliveryFree pickup
- Current Price$42.69$42.69Free deliveryFree pickup
How do I choose a snow blower?
The choice of snow blowers mostly depends on the size of your driveway and how much snowfall you get in a typical season. If your driveway is paved, and you typically get less than 8 inches of snowfall, then a single-stage blower will be enough. However, if you have a gravel driveway, your driveway is long and hilly or you tend to get heavier snowfalls, then you'll want to consider a two-stage machine.
Are all snow blowers gas-powered?
Both gas-powered and electric blowers are available.
I have an odd-shaped driveway. Do I need a specialized snow blower?
If you have a long, hilly or gravel driveway, a two-stage blower is the best choice for you.