- Sponsored ProductCurrent Price$264.56$264.562-day deliveryon orders $35+
- Sponsored ProductCurrent Price$264.00$264.002-day deliveryon orders $35+
- Best SellerCurrent Price$164.99$164.992-day deliveryon orders $35+
- Product TitleYARDMAX YB4628 18" Single-Stage Snow ThrowerCurrent Price$241.53$241.53Free delivery
- Current Price$332.49$332.49Free delivery
- Product TitleYARDMAX YB6770 26" 2-Stage Snow Blower, LCT EngineCurrent Price$617.99$617.99Free delivery
- Best SellerCurrent Price$126.18$126.18Free delivery
- Current Price$249.00$249.00Free delivery
- Best SellerProduct TitleRoad Runner Ice Melt BlendCurrent Price$19.11$19.11Sold & shipped by ProMax CommerceFree delivery
- Current Price$125.00$125.00List Price$149.99$149.99Free delivery
How do I choose a snow blower?
The choice of snow blowers mostly depends on the size of your driveway and how much snowfall you get in a typical season. If your driveway is paved, and you typically get less than 8 inches of snowfall, then a single-stage blower will be enough. However, if you have a gravel driveway, your driveway is long and hilly or you tend to get heavier snowfalls, then you'll want to consider a two-stage machine.
Are all snow blowers gas-powered?
Both gas-powered and electric blowers are available.
I have an odd-shaped driveway. Do I need a specialized snow blower?
If you have a long, hilly or gravel driveway, a two-stage blower is the best choice for you.