- Best SellerCurrent Price$148.50$148.50List List Price$229.00$229.00Free deliveryFree pickup
- RollbackCurrent Price$499.99$499.99List Price$599.99$599.99Free pickup
- Best SellerSponsored productCurrent Price$8.99$8.99 - $24.08$24.08Free delivery on orders over $35Pickup discount eligible
- Best SellerProduct TitleYARDMAX YB5765 22" 2-Stage Snow BlowerCurrent Price$405.25$405.25List List Price$469.00$469.00Free deliveryFree pickup
- Best SellerSponsored productCurrent Price$9.97$9.97List Price$11.88$11.88Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup
- Current Price$52.58$52.58Sold & shipped by Max WarehouseFree delivery
- Best SellerCurrent Price$387.88$387.88Pickup discount eligible
- Best SellerProduct TitleSuncast SN1000 18 in. SHOVELNVYCurrent Price$29.27$29.27Sold & shipped by K HardwareFree delivery
- Best SellerCurrent Price$22.98$22.98Free delivery on orders over $35Pickup discount eligible
- Best SellerCurrent Price$6.30$6.302-day deliveryon orders $35+Sold & shipped by HQRP
How do I choose a snow blower?
The choice of snow blowers mostly depends on the size of your driveway and how much snowfall you get in a typical season. If your driveway is paved, and you typically get less than 8 inches of snowfall, then a single-stage blower will be enough. However, if you have a gravel driveway, your driveway is long and hilly or you tend to get heavier snowfalls, then you'll want to consider a two-stage machine.
Are all snow blowers gas-powered?
Both gas-powered and electric blowers are available.
I have an odd-shaped driveway. Do I need a specialized snow blower?
If you have a long, hilly or gravel driveway, a two-stage blower is the best choice for you.