- Reduced PriceCurrent Price$395.99$395.99List List Price$469.99$469.99Sold & shipped by W L DepotFree delivery
- ClearanceCurrent Price$269.99$269.99List List Price$449.99$449.99Sold & shipped by GOODWORLD INC
- Best SellerCurrent Price$399.97$399.97List List Price$449.99$449.992-day deliveryon orders $35+Sold & shipped by VM Express
- Best SellerCurrent Price$196.24$196.24List Price$299.99$299.99Free delivery
- Product TitleSuncast Cascade Storage Shed, Multiple SizesCurrent Price$999.00$999.00Free delivery
- Product TitleGarden Shed Gray Metal 74.8"x48.8"x71.3"Current Price$437.85$437.85Sold & shipped by Save moneyFree delivery
- Current Price$219.99$219.99Sold & shipped by Ainfox LLCFree delivery
- Current Price$730.75$730.75Sold & shipped by Innovative Commerce SolutionsFree delivery
- Best SellerProduct TitleAbsco Premier 10' x 10' Metal ShedCurrent Price$476.10$476.10List Price$529.00$529.00
- NewCurrent Price$449.00$449.00
When it comes to making the most of your outdoor space, outdoor furniture is a popular choice for many, whether it's a sofa so you can relax and enjoy a good book, or a dining set to entertain guests and family. Storage, however, is another important option to consider, as it helps to keep your outdoor space organized. At Walmart, you'll find a great selection of sheds to choose from, all at Every Day Low Prices. Here is a quick, easy guideline so you can find the right one for your outdoor space.
Advantages of owning a shed
Sheds protect valuable gardening equipment like shovels, rakes and hedge trimmers. Garden tools that are kept out of the weather will last longer and perform better when you need them. A large enough shed can also store lawn mowers, string trimmers, chainsaws and other power equipment. In addition to protecting your gardening gear, a shed can also make your property look tidier because everything is enclosed in its place, rather than leaning in a corner or cluttering your garage.
Choosing the right size
Measure your garden or deck space, your tools and then consider the measurements of the sheds or storage boxes in your range. Choose a shed that will accommodate your largest tools or equipment and still fit in the area you plan to locate it. A bit of extra space will almost always be used when it comes to storing your garden tools.