- Best SellerSponsored ProductCurrent Price$16.84$16.84Free delivery on orders over $35
- Best SellerCurrent Price$18.99$18.992-day deliveryon orders $35+
- Current Price$146.99$146.99NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup
- Sponsored ProductCurrent Price$22.62$22.62Free delivery on orders over $35
- Best SellerSold & shipped by Quick Supply
- Best SellerCurrent Price$21.99$21.99 - $28.99$28.99Sold & shipped by source maxFree delivery
- Product TitleThree Seat Wicker Sofa CoverCurrent Price$40.76$40.76Sold & shipped by HayneedleFree delivery
- Best SellerProduct Variants Selector2-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- Best SellerCurrent Price$14.85$14.85Free delivery on orders over $35
What are some advantages to having a garden shed?
Garden sheds protect valuable gardening equipment like shovels, rakes and hedge trimmers. Garden tools that are kept out of the weather will last longer and perform better when you need them. A large enough garden shed can also store lawn mowers, string trimmers, chainsaws and other power equipment. In addition to protecting your gardening gear, a garden shed can also make your property look tidier because everything is enclosed in its place, rather than leaning in a corner or cluttering your garage.
Are there alternatives to a full-sized garden shed?
You can store many items in a deck box or a very small, closet-sized garden shed. There are storage benches that blend with your outdoor decor, or storage boxes designed to also function as a small table. These clever designs have the advantage of storing your gear and fitting in a limited space.
How do I choose the right garden shed?
Measure your garden or deck space, your tools and then consider the measurements of the sheds or storage boxes in your range. Choose a shed that will accommodate your largest tools or equipment and still fit in the area you plan to locate it. A bit of extra space will almost always be used when it comes to storing your garden tools.