- Reduced PriceProduct Variants SelectorProduct TitleVeradek Midland TallCurrent Price$72.71$72.71 - $119.00$119.00Sold & shipped by Hayneedle
- RollbackProduct Variants SelectorProduct TitleVeradek Midori 31" Trough Planter - CharcoalCurrent Price$66.30$66.30 - $200.59$200.59Free deliveryFree pickup
- Best SellerCurrent Price$101.84$101.84List Price$129.99$129.99Free deliveryFree pickup
- Reduced PriceProduct TitleBelham Living Cedar Raised Garden BedCurrent Price$89.99$89.99List List Price$259.99$259.99Sold & shipped by HayneedleFree delivery
- Product TitleMayne Nantucket Tall Planter - BlackCurrent Price$98.17$98.17Free deliveryFree pickup
- RollbackProduct TitleURBANA 3x3 Tiered Composting GardenCurrent Price$129.99$129.99Free deliveryFree pickup
- ClearanceCurrent Price$34.99$34.99List Price$42.99$42.99Free delivery on orders over $35
- ClearanceCurrent Price$104.99$104.99Free delivery
- RollbackProduct Variants SelectorProduct TitleMayne Caprio 18in x 16in Tall Planter - BlackCurrent Price$54.99$54.99List Price$108.99$108.99Free deliveryFree pickup
- ClearanceProduct TitleMainstays Metal Plant Stand with Hairpin LegsCurrent Price$44.99$44.99Free delivery
Pots and Planters
Elegant and functional, pots and planters add a natural accent to living rooms, corridors, balconies, porches, patios and elsewhere. Whether you're looking to expand your garden or just want to add some liveliness to your space, you'll find an assortment of pots and planters at Walmart.com.
Many modern pots and planters are made of resin (also known as polyresin), a sturdy yet affordable material that can be molded to imitate natural materials like wood, clay and wicker. Resin planters retain more moisture than traditional clay pots, and they're also more lightweight and fade-resistant. Natural materials like rattan, straw and wood are a good choice for indoor use and covered patios, but they should be kept out of the sun and rain.
Hanging planters are space-efficient and add a chic accent to indoor and outdoor spaces. In living rooms, the tumbling leaves and vines can stylishly contrast square shapes like furniture, counters and framed pictures. Outdoors, they should be kept under awnings, since they tend to be relatively shallow compared to other planters and they can be overloaded by rain.
Raised garden beds
Want to grow vegetables, herbs and flowers, but have problems with poor native soil or weeds? Consider a raised bed. Vegetables are planted more closely in a raised bed, so when the leaves are just barely touching each other, a microclimate is created underneath that suppresses weed growth. Raised beds typically have higher yields than conventional row gardening due to the closer spacing and the use of compost.
If you're the forgetful type or want the remove the guesswork out of watering plants, check out self-watering planters. They include a reservoir at the bottom that automatically waters the plant, and the reservoir usually lasts between two to four weeks. These kinds of planters also help to prevent overwatering.