- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$104.99$104.99List List Price$163.99$163.992-day deliveryon orders $35+Sold & shipped by Best Choice Products
- Product TitleShine Company Vermont Porch RockerCurrent Price$134.26$134.26 - $134.90$134.90Sold & shipped by Hayneedle
- Best SellerSponsored ProductCurrent Price$249.99$249.99Free deliveryFree pickup
- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorSponsored ProductCurrent Price$97.00$97.00 - $105.00$105.00Free deliveryFree pickup
- NewCurrent Price$168.97$168.972-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- Current Price$499.00$499.00Sold & shipped by HayneedleFree delivery
- Reduced PriceCurrent Price$149.99$149.99List List Price$199.99$199.992-day deliveryon orders $35+Sold & shipped by Best Choice Products
- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorProduct TitleMainstays Outdoor Wood Slat Rocking ChairCurrent Price$87.00$87.00List Price$97.00$97.002-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- Product Variants SelectorCurrent Price$104.00$104.00Free deliveryFree pickup
- Reduced PriceProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$279.99$279.992-day deliveryon orders $35+Sold & shipped by Best Choice Products
Patio Chairs and Seating
Adding a comfortable set of patio chairs can elevate your backyard to a warm and inviting area that's perfect for hosting all of your open-air gatherings. Pick up a set of chairs and you can have a place to eat and enjoy the warm weather during the summer, relax by the pool or create the perfect setting for friends to gather for a spring barbecue. Whether you're preparing for the next party or just looking to refresh your collection of tired, worn-out chairs, you'll find an assortment of patio seating at Walmart.com to suit your budget and your decor.
Outdoor chairs are different from indoor chairs in several key ways. First, they're designed to be weather-resistant so they won't fall apart after the first rain. Many modern outdoor chairs consist of a sturdy, powder-coated steel or cast aluminum frame, along with a natural backing like rattan, wicker or burlap to complement the foliage in your backyard. The seat cushions of outdoor chairs typically are removable for indoor storage, but if they aren't, look for waterproof or water-resistant fabrics so they won't absorb rainwater. If you keep outdoor chairs under an awning and you're concerned about not having enough room, look for stackable chairs. They create a much smaller footprint and reduce clutter.
Loveseats and benches are good for general, all-purpose seating, while Adirondack chairs add a rustic accent to your yard. For poolside seating, consider chaise lounges and lounge chairs with reclining capabilities so you can kick back and work on your tan. Invest in a bench with built-in storage under the seat to keep gardening tools, pool toys and other knick-knacks organized.