- Best SellerCurrent Price$36.98$36.98Sold & shipped by MYFUN CORPFree delivery
- Best SellerCurrent Price$32.99$32.99List List Price$76.99$76.99Sold & shipped by GrowthrillFree delivery
- Reduced PriceProduct TitleIdeaworks JB7424 Solar LED Lamp PoleCurrent Price$21.62$21.62List List Price$28.99$28.99Sold & shipped by eCopUSA
- Product Variants SelectorCurrent Price$34.99$34.99 - $54.99$54.99Sold & shipped by Big Deal HunterFree delivery
- Current Price$61.99$61.99Sold & shipped by DropAirFree delivery
- Product TitleSolar Lantern Lamp PostCurrent Price$19.98$19.98Sold & shipped by Collections EtcFree delivery
- Product TitlePatio Living Concepts Cambridge Outdoor Patio LampCurrent Price$173.72$173.72 - $344.99$344.99Sold & shipped by VirVenturesFree delivery
- Product TitleSturbridge 72" Vinyl Lamp Post, WhiteCurrent Price$81.22$81.22Free deliveryFree pickup
Outdoor Post Lights
Enhance the look and feel of your garden with the help of an outdoor lamp post. Whether you're looking to brighten up your backyard garden or illuminate your front porch walkway, you'll find a wide variety of outdoor lighting ideas at Walmart.com.
What type of lamp post should I choose?
When it's dark, front and backyard lighting are equally important for style and safety. Double and triple-head lamp posts are great for large front and backyards, while small posts are more suited for small areas and walkways. Stone pillar lamp posts can add a nice touch to your front sidewalk, while planter lamp posts can be a great addition to you porch.
How do I determine how much light an outdoor space needs?
The first step is to identify the areas of your home or garden that you want to illuminate. Take note of dark spots or any areas that may be dangerous at night. After selecting the areas that you'd like to light, multiply the square footage of the area by 1.5 to get a rough estimate of the total wattage required.
How can I help reduce my energy usage?
Solar lamp posts are a great way to help reduce your energy usage. Solar-powered lights collect energy during the day then switch on while it's dark. They're also a great option if you don't have easy access to a power source. LED lighting can also help reduce energy usage as they are more energy efficient than traditional light bulbs.