- Best SellerProduct Title52" Honeywell Blufton Outdoor Ceiling Fan, WhiteCurrent Price$89.00$89.002-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- Best SellerCurrent Price$139.99$139.99 - $159.00$159.00Sold & shipped by Overstock
- Best SellerCurrent Price$139.95$139.95List List Price$279.99$279.99Sold & shipped by LAMPS PLUSFree deliveryCurrent Quantity: 0 .
- Current Price$136.99$136.99 - $139.00$139.00Sold & shipped by Avenue A Stores LLC
- Current Price$119.99$119.99Sold & shipped by HayneedleFree delivery
- Product TitleColeman Cool Zephyr Ceiling Fan With LightCurrent Price$26.33$26.33Sold & shipped by Marketplace RevFree deliveryCurrent Quantity: 0 .
- Current Price$129.00$129.00 - $159.00$159.00Free deliveryFree pickup
- Current Price$119.99$119.99Free deliveryFree pickupCurrent Quantity: 0 .
- Reduced PriceCurrent Price$349.95$349.95List List Price$399.99$399.99Sold & shipped by LAMPS PLUSFree deliveryCurrent Quantity: 0 .
Outdoor Ceiling Fans
Enhance the look of your yard with the help of an outdoor ceiling fan. In addition to cooling off your space, outdoor ceiling fans can emphasize your home's unique style and complement your decor. Whether you're looking to cool off on your back patio or relax on your front porch, you'll find a wide variety of outdoor ceiling fans at Walmart.com.
Outdoor ceiling fans come in different styles and shapes, so you can choose the one that best fits your needs. When deciding which ceiling fan to buy, consider the weather in your area. Wet-rated fans can stand up to rain or moisture in the air and are suitable for a wide variety of climates. Damp-rated fans are great for under porches and sunrooms, or in areas that are partially covered, while salt-rated ceiling fans are suited for use near the ocean or in areas where it snows. Many outdoor ceiling fans can also be used inside, perfect for keeping the same decor theme throughout your house.
At Walmart.com, you'll be able to find an assortment of fans with and without lights to fit your outdoor space. For brighter areas or porches with low clearance, consider outdoor ceiling fans without lights. To brighten up your backyard deck, find fans with weather-resistant lighting to keep cool after it gets dark. If you're concerned about your energy usage, outdoor ceiling fans with LED lights can brighten up your space while saving energy at the same time.