- Best SellerCurrent Price$21.59$21.59List Price$42.98$42.982-day deliveryon orders $35+
- Best SellerCurrent Price$22.49$22.49Free delivery on orders over $35Pickup discount eligible
- RollbackCurrent Price$17.99$17.99List Price$22.50$22.50Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup
- Best SellerCurrent Price$15.05$15.05List Price$24.98$24.98Free delivery on orders over $35
- Best SellerCurrent Price$32.99$32.99List List Price$77.99$77.99Sold & shipped by Best Choice ProductsFree delivery
- Best SellerCurrent Price$26.77$26.77 - $29.99$29.99NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Best SellerCurrent Price$27.78$27.78Free delivery on orders over $35Pickup discount eligible
- Best SellerCurrent Price$57.99$57.99 - $59.99$59.99Sold & shipped by StingrayFree delivery
- Best SellerCurrent Price$36.98$36.98Sold & shipped by MYFUN CORPFree delivery
- Best SellerCurrent Price$17.00$17.00Sold & shipped by Best Pro LightingFree delivery
Enhance the look and feel of your garden with the help of a few path lights. Whether you're looking to brighten up your backyard garden or illuminate your front porch walkway, you'll find a wide variety of landscape lighting ideas at Walmart.com.
What type of outdoor lighting should I choose?
When it's dark, front and backyard lighting are equally important for style and safety. Hanging lanterns and torch lights can add curb appeal to your house while also brightening up your front walkway. They're available in a variety of different shapes and styles, so you can find the best fit for your yard. If you're looking to illuminate and decorate your entire yard, landscape lighting kits are a quick and easy way to light up a large area and can help tie together the decor.
How do I determine how much light an outdoor space needs?
The first step is to identify the areas of your home or garden that you want to illuminate. Take note of dark spots or any areas that may be dangerous at night. After selecting the areas that you'd like to light, multiply the square footage of the area by 1.5 to get a rough estimate of the total wattage required.
How can I help reduce my energy usage?
Solar path lights are a great way to help reduce your energy usage. Solar-powered landscape lights collect energy during the day then switch on while it's dark. They are a great option for lining pathways and steps, or around gardens and flowerbeds. LED lighting can also help reduce energy usage as they are more energy efficient than traditional light bulbs.