- Best SellerProduct TitleEliminator 1 Gallon SprayerCurrent Price$7.82$7.82 - $12.86$12.86NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Best SellerCurrent Price$16.47$16.47Free pickup
- Product TitleDeluxe Rolling Garden Stool BlueCurrent Price$68.17$68.17Free deliveryPickup discount eligible
- Best SellerCurrent Price$27.77$27.77Sold & shipped by ZENY PRODUCTSFree delivery
- Current Price$36.48$36.482-day deliveryon orders $35+Pickup discount eligible
- NewProduct TitleFiskars 92346935K Tree Pruning StikCurrent Price$39.97$39.97Free pickup
- Product TitleSeymour 42016 14 Tine 13" Bow RakeCurrent Price$14.99$14.99Pickup discount eligible
- Product TitleOzark Trail Wooden Handle HatchetCurrent Price$14.74$14.74NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Best SellerProduct TitleOhio Steel Lawn Sweepers 42" & 50"Current Price$239.99$239.99 - $279.99$279.99Free deliveryPickup discount eligible
- Best SellerCurrent Price$35.99$35.99List List Price$83.99$83.992-day deliveryon orders $35+Sold & shipped by Best Choice Products
Garden Tools and Equipment
If you're going to maintain your garden or yard, you'll need the right tools. Shovels, rakes, pruning tools, axes, pick mattocks, hoes and more are available at Walmart.com to grow all kinds of crops and cultivate your space.
Preparing the land
If you're going to plant things like vegetables and flowers, you'll need to prepare the soil, especially if it's hard, rocky or lacking in nutrients. Shovels, hoes and pick mattocks help to till and break up the soil, aerating the top layer and helping to mix nutrients evenly into the soil. They're also used for scooping out spaces for seeds and young plants. Use axes to get rid of tree stumps and thick branches that may block sunlight over your garden, and pruning shears for thinner branches. Cultivators are tilling tools that agitate the soil in a specific pattern so they can control weeds without destroying crop plants. For easy dispersal of pesticides, weed repellents or water, invest in a sprayer. Sprayers can be carried by hand, worn as a backpack or towed behind a tractor.