- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$8.71$8.71 - $31.15$31.15Sold & shipped by Torchstar
- Best SellerCurrent Price$49.99$49.99Free deliveryFree pickup
- Reduced PriceCurrent Price$32.32$32.32List List Price$51.71$51.71Sold & shipped by OTVIAP STOREFree delivery
- ClearanceProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$23.75$23.75 - $37.04$37.04Sold & shipped by Torchstar
- Current Price$15.99$15.99Sold & shipped by CLOUDYBAY TECHNOLOGYFree delivery
- Product Variants SelectorCurrent Price$22.99$22.99 - $37.04$37.04Free delivery on orders over $35
- Product Variants SelectorCurrent Price$15.85$15.85 - $18.89$18.89Sold & shipped by Torchstar
- Current Price$14.24$14.24 - $37.04$37.04Free delivery on orders over $35
- Reduced PriceCurrent Price$13.59$13.59List List Price$19.41$19.41Sold & shipped by Proexpress Distributor LLCFree delivery
- Reduced PriceCurrent Price$61.99$61.99List List Price$80.59$80.59Sold & shipped by MILLENNIUM TALES-INCFree delivery
Enhance the look and feel of your home with the help of a few security lights. Whether you're looking to brighten up your driveway or illuminate your backyard, you'll find a wide variety of outdoor lighting ideas at Walmart.com.
What type of security lights should I choose?
When it's dark, front and backyard lighting are equally important for style and safety. Outdoor fixtures should be weatherproof to withstand the elements, but can also complement the style and decor of your home or yard. High-mounted motion-sensor flood lights are great for under roofs near garages and backyards, while low-level path lights can make stairs easier to see in the dark. Porch lights can serve as both decorative and security lighting in one.
How do I determine how much light an outdoor space needs?
The first step is to identify the areas of your home that you want to illuminate. Take note of dark spots or any areas that may be dangerous at night. After selecting the areas that you'd like to light, multiply the square footage of the area by 1.5 to get a rough estimate of the total wattage required.
How can I help reduce my energy usage?
Solar security lights are a great way to help reduce your energy usage. Solar-powered security lights collect energy during the day then switch on while it's dark. They're also a great option if you don't have easy access to a power source. Motion sensors can help limit the amount of time that lights are on, as well as giving the appearance that you're home. LED lighting can also help reduce energy usage as they are more energy efficient than traditional light bulbs.