- Current Price$105.42$105.42Free deliveryFree pickup
- Product TitleBetter Chef 15-inch Electric Barbecue GrillCurrent Price$99.99$99.99Free deliveryFree pickup
- Best SellerCurrent Price$34.04$34.04Free delivery
- Current Price$125.99$125.99Sold & shipped by DealClockFree delivery
- Reduced PriceCurrent Price$37.99$37.99List List Price$52.99$52.99Sold & shipped by Fox Valley TradersFree delivery
- Special BuyProduct TitleCuisinart Stainless Steel Multifunctional GrillCurrent Price$63.96$63.96List Price$74.99$74.992-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- Current Price$51.97$51.97Free pickup
- Current Price$29.99$29.99 - $34.99$34.99Sold & shipped by Supersaver
- Only at WalmartCurrent Price$54.88$54.88List Price$64.99$64.99Free deliveryFree pickup
How do I choose an electric grill?
One of your biggest considerations here will be what kind of grate you prefer. Choose between grates made of cast iron or stainless-steel or ones that are ceramic coated. If accessories are important, some electric grills have skewer baskets, warming burners and under-drawer storage.
What are the advantages of electric compared to other types of grills?
While electric grills are less popular, they are an excellent choice if you have a tight space and don't want to risk a fire hazard. They are also very affordable.
Does wattage matter when choosing an electric grill?
This will depend on what you'll be grilling. A higher wattage will give you a hotter and more even cooking grill.