- Reduced PriceProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$39.00$39.00 - $72.99$72.99Free pickup
- Best SellerCurrent Price$69.99$69.99List List Price$83.99$83.99Sold & shipped by VM ExpressFree delivery
- Current Price$123.75$123.75Free deliveryFree pickup
- Best SellerCurrent Price$125.56$125.56Free delivery
- Current Price$179.99$179.99Free deliveryFree pickup
- Product TitleRubbermaid Rattan Deck Box, Cabinet, Black OakCurrent Price$339.99$339.99Sold & shipped by VM ExpressFree delivery
- Current Price$69.99$69.99List Price$79.99$79.99Free deliveryFree pickup
- Current Price$100.99$100.99Free deliveryFree pickup
- Best SellerCurrent Price$219.99$219.99Sold & shipped by HayneedleFree delivery
- Reduced PriceProduct TitleDeck Box AnthraciteCurrent Price$155.00$155.00 - $175.20$175.20Free deliveryFree pickup
When it comes to making the most of your outdoor space, outdoor furniture is a popular choice for many, whether it's a sofa so you can relax and enjoy a good book, or a dining set to entertain guests and family. Storage, however, is another important option to consider, as it helps to keep your outdoor space organized. At Walmart, you'll find a great selection of deck boxes to choose from, all at Every Day Low Prices. Here is a quick, easy guideline so you can find the right one for your outdoor space.
Types of deck box materials
All deck boxes have essentially the same function. That is, to store and organize everything from small garden tools to throw pillows. However, the type of material you pick for your deck box can drastically determine its durability and functionality. Decks boxes made of polypropylene usually have a resin construction, which helps to fight against fading, denting, chipping and peeling. Wooden deck boxes, while more durable, are often less weather-resistant; however, their sturdier construction allows them to double as extra seating when needed, unlike deck boxes made of polypropylene.
Choosing the right size
Measure your garden or deck space, your tools and then consider the measurements of the deck boxes in your range. Choose a deck box that will accommodate your largest throw pillows or tools and still fit in the area you plan to locate it. A bit of extra space will almost always be useful when it comes to storing your garden tools.