- Current Price$234.98$234.98Free deliveryPickup discount eligible
- Current Price$227.89$227.89Free deliveryPickup discount eligible
- Sponsored productCurrent Price$259.98$259.98List List Price$299.00$299.00Free deliveryFree pickup
- Current Price$299.00$299.00List List Price$335.00$335.00Free deliveryFree pickup
- Sponsored productCurrent Price$314.73$314.73Free deliveryPickup discount eligible
- Current Price$349.96$349.96Free deliveryFree pickup
- Reduced PriceCurrent Price$986.88$986.88List List Price$1721.45$1,721.45Sold & shipped by ShopLadderFree delivery
- Reduced PriceCurrent Price$852.84$852.84List List Price$1548.36$1,548.36Sold & shipped by ShopLadderFree delivery
- Current Price$202.82$202.82List List Price$249.00$249.00Free deliveryPickup discount eligible
- Current Price$329.00$329.00List List Price$399.00$399.00Free deliveryPickup discount eligible
10 Reasons Why You Should Buy a Cordless Snow Blower
Shoveling snow is exhausting, especially if you have to clear a long driveway after a heavy snowfall. A snow blower is your ultimate weapon to clear the snow easily, and in no time. When looking for a snow blower, there are a variety of options including gas powered, electric and cordless models. If your location only gets light to moderate snowfall, here are 10 reasons to buy a cordless snow blower.
- Ease of Use: Unlike electric snow blowers with cords, cordless blowers use a lithium-ion battery pack as power source. Not having a power cord gives you the freedom to move around without having to avoid or move the cord.
- No External Power Sources Required: With a cordless snow blower, you don t need to go through the hassle of hunting for available power outlets or worry about refueling. The battery pack provides about an hour of run time, which is generally long enough to clear small pathways.
- Compact and Lightweight: Cordless snow blowers are lightweight and more compact compared to their bulky gas-powered counterparts. This makes them not only much easier to maneuver, but they also take up less storage space.
- Easy to Maintain: A cordless snow blower requires very little maintenance. All you need to do is keep it clean and lubricate a few moving parts to keep it running happily throughout its lifetime.
- Environment Friendly: Cordless snow blowers don t emit carbon and are quieter to operate compared to gas snow blowers, which are noisy and emit a large amount of carbon. And you won t wake up your neighbors if you need to clear snow in the wee hours of the morning or late at night.
- Instant Start: No need to cross your fingers that your snow blower will start. Cordless snow blowers start instantly with the push of a button. Simply bring it out, push the button and get going with clearing the snow.
- Affordable: Entry-level cordless snow blowers with 12-inch augers large enough for small tasks cost around $150. Higher end models with larger augers, more powerful motors and higher battery capacities generally cost between $200 and $400.
- Great for Narrow Driveways: Featuring 12- to 20-inch wide augers, cordless snow blowers are great for narrow driveways and pathways. You may have to make multiple rounds to clear wider paths, but the convenience they offer justifies using one.
- 8 Inches of Snow? Go Cordless! These snow blowers are designed to clear about 8 to 10 inches of snow and not much more. They work best if the snow is light and fluffy without much slush.
- Want to Use Cords as well? Go Hybrid! In addition to battery packs, hybrid snow blowers also have the option to use a power outlet if you need more runtime after the battery runs down.