- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$149.98$149.98Free deliveryPickup discount eligible
- Current Price$399.97$399.97Free deliveryFree pickup
- Sponsored productCurrent Price$114.99$114.99 - $124.99$124.99Free deliveryPickup discount eligible
- RollbackCurrent Price$469.97$469.97List Price$737.50$737.50Free deliveryFree pickup
- Sponsored productCurrent Price$114.99$114.99 - $149.99$149.99Sold & shipped by Real RoomsFree delivery
- Current Price$1647.40$1,647.40Sold & shipped by HayneedleFree delivery
- Reduced PriceCurrent Price$269.99$269.99List List Price$429.99$429.99Sold & shipped by CostwayFree delivery
- Current Price$718.81$718.81Free deliveryPickup discount eligible
- Current Price$109.97$109.97List Price$169.10$169.10Free delivery
- Reduced PriceProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$1569.90$1,569.90List List Price$2208.48$2,208.48Sold & shipped by HayneedleFree delivery
How do I know which size patio dining set to buy?
Patio dining sets often range in size from two to eight seats. The size of your patio dining set depends on the size of your outdoor space and the occasion in which you'll use the dining set. If you're looking to sit outside and enjoy a morning cup of coffee or simply have limited space, a patio dining set with two chairs and a small table will be perfect for you. Patio dining sets with four to five chairs and a standard-size table are perfect for entertaining a small group of friends in the backyard on a warm day. The larger-sized patio dining sets offer six to eight seats and feature long tables that are great for eating multi-course meals and accommodating large families.
What material should I consider when buying a patio dining set?
When choosing a patio dining set, it's best to consider the material it's made of. Patio dining sets are made using a variety of materials including wood, metal, wicker or a combination. The surface of metal dining sets, if left out in the sun for long periods of time, tends to heat up quickly so it's best to keep them in shaded areas or use under a patio umbrella to keep them cool to the touch. Wooded sets are heavier and can require additional treatments to stay in pristine condition during wet-weather conditions. Wicker patio dining sets are lightweight, are easy to clean and may require no additional treatments or protective layers.