- Current Price$25.99$25.99Sold & shipped by Nekteck, Inc.Free delivery
- RollbackProduct TitleMainstays Solar Stanford Pathway Light Set-8PKCurrent Price$21.49$21.49List Price$30.49$30.49Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup
- Best SellerCurrent Price$21.59$21.59List Price$42.98$42.98Free delivery on orders over $35
- Current Price$17.95$17.95Sold & shipped by 2ShopperFree delivery
- Best SellerCurrent Price$7.99$7.99List Price$18.11$18.11Free delivery on orders over $35
- RollbackCurrent Price$17.99$17.99List Price$22.50$22.50Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup
- Best SellerCurrent Price$15.05$15.05List Price$24.98$24.98Free delivery on orders over $35
- Best SellerCurrent Price$32.99$32.99Sold & shipped by TorchstarFree delivery
- Best SellerCurrent Price$21.99$21.99List List Price$78.99$78.99Sold & shipped by GrowthrillFree delivery
- Best SellerCurrent Price$17.98$17.98Sold & shipped by MYFUN CORPFree delivery
Enhance the look and feel of your garden with the help of a few solar lights. In addition to adding more light to your space, indoor and outdoor solar lights can emphasize your home's unique style and showcase your decor. Whether you're looking to brighten up your front porch or illuminate your back patio, you'll find a wide variety of solar-powered lighting ideas at Walmart.com.
Solar lights consist of four key components: a solar panel, a battery, control electronics and a light fixture. The battery is charged by collecting energy from the sun that is then stored in the cells of the battery. When the sun sets, the inner electronics trigger the system to stop charging the battery and switch on the light. The solar light will now stay on until the sun comes back up or the battery is drained. Because solar-powered lights don't rely on electricity, you have the freedom to place them anywhere there is ample sunlight.
Solar lights come in different styles and shapes, so you can choose the one that best fits your needs. Solar string lights and solar landscaping lights can add a decorative touch to your backyard patio, while wall lights can help illuminate your front steps when it gets dark. Solar-powered garden stakes are great for showcasing your flower patch or lining your front walkway. To add a touch of modern style to your outdoor space, try hanging some solar-powered lanterns from your tree branches. Motion-sensor solar lights can also act as a deterrent for unwanted intruders in your garden or can alert you to someone approaching your home.