- Best SellerCurrent Price$16.12$16.12Current Quantity: 0 .
- Best SellerCurrent Price$12.32$12.32 - $18.93$18.932-day deliveryon orders $35+Sold & shipped by MyOfficeInnovations
- Reduced PriceProduct TitleUniversal Mesh File Frame Holder, Letter, BlackCurrent Price$10.31$10.312-day deliveryon orders $35+Sold & shipped by MyOfficeInnovationsCurrent Quantity: 0 .
- ClearanceCurrent Price$9.65$9.65List List Price$15.37$15.37Sold & shipped by SIM Supply IncCurrent Quantity: 0 .
- Product TitleSparco Premium File Folder FramesCurrent Price$9.07$9.07Free delivery on orders over $35Current Quantity: 0 .
- Current Price$11.32$11.32Sold & shipped by ZoroCurrent Quantity: 0 .
- Current Price$16.69$16.69Sold & shipped by Jungle TradeCurrent Quantity: 0 .
- Current Price$12.21$12.21Free delivery on orders over $35Current Quantity: 0 .
- Current Price$27.46$27.46Current Quantity: 0 .
Hanging folders and file folder frames
Organize files and folders in your home, at work or at school using folder frames and hangers.
Hanging file folder frames: Adjustable hanging metal frames fit inside drawers to keep letter and legal sizes of folders tucked out of the way. Desktop hanging frames are another option. This type of frame allows you to organize hanging folders and store them conveniently on top of your desk.
Hanging file folders: Hanging file folders store papers and documents securely in one categorized spot. They rest on hanging frames using metal hooks that stick out on each side of the folder. Use plastic inserts to label the folders and slide them into the frames.
Top-tab file folders: Top-tab folders have a part that juts out the top where you can label the folders by writing on them or sticking a label on the tab. No extra plastic insert is necessary. You can use different colors for different subjects too.