- Designed to be stronger and more durable than basic binders, this black binder features a tear-resistant spine (DuraHinge) and more flexible, split-resistant edges (DuraEdge)
- Great for
- Sponsored ProductCurrent Price$15.23$15.23Free delivery on orders over $35
- Sponsored ProductCurrent Price$5.09$5.09 - $6.79$6.79Free delivery on orders over $35
- Current Price$3.47$3.472-day deliveryon orders $35+
- Current Price$4.28$4.28(42.8 ¢/ea)2-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Current Price$6.05$6.05 - $11.74$11.742-day deliveryon orders $35+
- Product Variants SelectorCurrent Price$10.17$10.17 - $11.35$11.35Free delivery on orders over $35
- Current Price$4.97$4.97 - $6.83$6.832-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Reduced PriceCurrent Price$6.55$6.55List List Price$13.29$13.29Sold & shipped by School SpecialtyFree delivery
- Best SellerCurrent Price$4.94$4.942-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Current Price$17.87$17.872-day deliveryon orders $35+
Typically, a 2-inch binder can hold up to around 350 sheets of paper, depending on its thickness. View binders are easy to decorate with photos or customized graphics. Binders in standard colors like navy blue, black and white are ideal for office use, while brightly colored binders have a stylish look that kids love.
Binders with clear interior pockets provide convenient storage for important paperwork. Tabbed dividers are useful for staying organized, whether the binder is for a school project, recipes or office use. Choose a design with slant rings if you need to prevent pages from wrinkling and make it easy to flip through pages quickly. These work well for reference manuals or other documents you need to flip through quickly.
Binders with front zipper pockets do double-duty as a place for storing supplies like highlighters, notepads and other stationery. Split-resistant edges keep binders from showing wear and tear.