- Sponsored ProductCurrent Price$19.82$19.822-day deliveryon orders $35+
- Best SellerSponsored ProductCurrent Price$4.44$4.44 - $8.86$8.86NextDay eligibleon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Product TitleBrochure PaperCurrent Price$27.49$27.49Sold & shipped by HPFree delivery
- Current Price$11.94$11.94 - $49.99$49.99Sold & shipped by mezee
- Best SellerCurrent Price$10.93$10.93 - $74.99$74.99Free delivery on orders over $35
- Best SellerCurrent Price$6.22$6.22List Price$7.79$7.79NextDay eligibleon orders $35+
- Current Price$11.49$11.49 - $22.29$22.29Free delivery on orders over $35
- Current Price$8.98$8.98NextDay eligibleon orders $35+
- Product TitleHP Laser Print Laser Paper, WhiteCurrent Price$56.57$56.57Free deliveryFree pickup
- Current Price$11.08$11.08 - $3000.00$3,000.00
Laser printer paper
Laser printer paper has unique qualities. Inkjet printers use ink, while laser printers use toner. So, each type of paper has a different coating to help the ink or toner stick. If a manufacturer labels paper for inkjet printer use only, don't use it in your laser printer. The coating can melt and damage your printer. While you can use standard paper, be sure the paper has laser-compatible certification. Low-cost paper may leave extra paper lint in your printer, meaning you'll need to clean it more often.
Paper brightness, measured on a scale of 0 to 100, affects the general appearance of text and images. Brightness levels in the 80s and low 90s are ideal for text. The mid and high 90s are great for images because they'll look more vibrant. Choose a 20-pound paper weight for most projects. The heavier the weight, the thicker the sheet and the more impressive it feels.