- Best SellerCurrent Price$7.98$7.98List Price$9.30$9.30Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup
- Current Price$13.29$13.29 - $26.58$26.58Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup
- Current Price$4.99$4.99 - $14.58$14.58Sold & shipped by Zoro
- Current Price$13.75$13.752-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup
- Current Price$12.20$12.20List Price$14.38$14.38Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup
- RollbackCurrent Price$12.74$12.74List Price$15.00$15.00Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup
- Current Price$39.95$39.95Sold & shipped by Rocky Mountain TextbooksFree delivery
- Current Price$9.88$9.882-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Current Price$15.48$15.48Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup
- RollbackCurrent Price$16.46$16.46List Price$22.32$22.32Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup
Hanging folders and file folder frames
Organize files and folders in your home, at work or at school using folder frames and hangers.
Hanging file folder frames: Adjustable hanging metal frames fit inside drawers to keep letter and legal sizes of folders tucked out of the way. Desktop hanging frames are another option. This type of frame allows you to organize hanging folders and store them conveniently on top of your desk.
Hanging file folders: Hanging file folders store papers and documents securely in one categorized spot. They rest on hanging frames using metal hooks that stick out on each side of the folder. Use plastic inserts to label the folders and slide them into the frames.
Top-tab file folders: Top-tab folders have a part that juts out the top where you can label the folders by writing on them or sticking a label on the tab. No extra plastic insert is necessary. You can use different colors for different subjects too.