- Graphing calculator offers 10-digit 8-line LCD display for showing graphs and charts
- Approved for the PSAT, SAT, ACT, IB and AP exams
- Best SellerCurrent Price$10.97$10.972-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup todayCurrent Quantity: 0 .
- Best SellerCurrent Price$5.77$5.77Pickup OnlyFree pickup todayCurrent Quantity: 0 .
- Best SellerProduct TitleTexas Instruments TI-84 Plus CE Graphing CalculatorCurrent Price$118.00$118.002-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup todayCurrent Quantity: 0 .
- Current Price$8.94$8.94 - $51.19$51.192-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Best SellerCurrent Price$8.77$8.772-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup todayCurrent Quantity: 0 .
- Best SellerCurrent Price$32.86$32.862-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup todayCurrent Quantity: 0 .
- Current Price$4.94$4.94(46.8 ¢/ea)Pickup OnlyFree pickup todayCurrent Quantity: 0 .
- Current Price$109.99$109.99Sold & shipped by School Back LLCFree deliveryCurrent Quantity: 0 .
- Best SellerCurrent Price$49.94$49.942-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup todayCurrent Quantity: 0 .
- Best SellerProduct TitleCALC IND 3415 QUALIFIER PLUS IIIX CALCULATORCurrent Price$37.95$37.95List List Price$75.90$75.90Sold & shipped by Tiger SuppliesFree deliveryCurrent Quantity: 0 .
Calculators for the office and for school
Calculators come in a variety of styles to accommodate all your mathematical support needs. Whether you need basic calculators to perform simple tasks like balancing a checkbook or calculators that can graph the slope of a linear function, having a wide selection to choose from makes it a snap to find the style you need. Set up an office, prepare for a new job or get the calculator you need for school at a price that fits your budget.
Types of calculators
Most types work for basic calculations, such as multiplication, division, subtraction and addition. However, you can also select models that perform complex equations and functions. These more complex calculators include graphing calculators, scientific calculators, printing calculators and financial calculators.
- Graphing calculators: Graphing calculators are typically used in algebra and science because their functions can make it easy to visualize the problems you're solving. In class settings, teachers often let students use graphing calculators to save time once they've mastered the basics of a skill they're working on. The displays on graphing calculators support learning by helping students see the connection between the numbers they're working with and the graphed results. Some features to look for in graphing calculators include solar power and battery backups. Some can also connect to a computer. Choose one of these models if you need to transfer data between the calculator and your PC to save it for future reference when you're working on a big project.
- Scientific calculators: Like the graphing calculator, scientific calculators serve multiple purposes. They're used in science, engineering and in traditional mathematics. These calculators come in handheld and desktop models. Handheld scientific calculators are useful for students and on-the-job use when you're away from your desk. Desktop scientific calculators are ideal when you remain at your workstation to perform calculations. Things to consider when shopping for a scientific calculator include the power source, such as corded, battery or solar for use outdoors. These also come with different screen types, so you can choose between one that shows only the calculations or one that is able to create graphic images of the calculations.
- Printing calculators: Printing calculators are usually made as desktop models that you use at your workstation. However, there are some models that provide portability for those times when you need to take your work with you. They're handy for making financial calculations at home or in your business. You can get them in styles that deliver only a narrow, basic printout, or you can choose styles that print out more complex functions on wider paper. Both provide records you can keep for future use. These are also useful for students who need to be able to take a handheld printing calculator to class. Some things to consider when shopping for a printing calculator are the number of colors you want it to be able to print, so you know at a glance if your accounts are in the red or in the black.
- Financial calculators: Financial calculators are specially designed for running the numbers on banking functions, such as calculating the interest on a car loan or mortgage. These calculators are designed with five keys that perform the most common banking calculations. They come in a variety of styles, including desktop, printing, handheld and slim styles that are built into checkbook covers. Things to consider are if you need battery backup and if you want to be able to program it with your own functions. With custom functions, the calculator can perform expanded mathematical tasks related specifically to your business or a course you're taking.
- Basic calculators: Basic calculators are useful for helping children learn to do basic math skills. Kids can easily check their work this way. These calculators are also useful for anyone who needs to check on math problems for school, banking or any other numeric task. If you don't need to do much more than basic addition, subtraction, multiplication and division, one of these calculators is likely all you need. Choose between handheld and desktop styles. You can also pick basic calculators with large readouts for easy viewing from a distance. They're available in basic colors, such as black and silver, or bold hues, like bright pinks and greens, to accommodate your personal preferences or to match your other desk accessories.
Calculator accessories include the extras that make your calculator even more useful. If you're investing in a graphing calculator, it's helpful to purchase case to protect it. Depending on the model you choose, pick up some spare battery packs or disposable batteries to make sure it always works when you need it. Extra ink is almost a necessity for heavily used printing calculators, and a charging dock is useful if you have a rechargeable calculator. Have your printing calculator's model number handy when shopping for new ink reels or ink cartridges; this can help you find the ink you need easily.