- Designed to be stronger and more durable than basic binders, these 4 assorted color binders feature a tear-resistant spine (DuraHinge) and more flexible, split-resistant edges (DuraEdge)
- Current Price$1.97$1.97Free delivery on orders over $35
- Sponsored ProductCurrent Price$9.96$9.962-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Sponsored ProductCurrent Price$7.82$7.82Free delivery on orders over $35
- Product TitleU Style Glitter Splash 3 Ring Paper Binder, 1.5 inchCurrent Price$4.46$4.46Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup today
- Current Price$1.97$1.972-day deliveryon orders $35+
- Product TitlePen + Gear 3-Ring Binder Bundle, 1.5 Blue, D-RingCurrent Price$3.88$3.882-day deliveryon orders $35+
- Product TitlePen + Gear Basic D-Ring View Binder, 1 1/2", CoralCurrent Price$2.96$2.962-day deliveryon orders $35+
- Best SellerProduct TitlePen + Gear Basic D-Ring View Binder, 1 1/2", WhiteCurrent Price$2.96$2.962-day deliveryon orders $35+Free pickup today
- Product Variants SelectorCurrent Price$11.47$11.47 - $13.48$13.48Free delivery on orders over $35
- Current Price$4.46$4.462-day deliveryon orders $35+
Ring binder size is measured according to the size of the ring. O-rings are usually fastened to the spine while D-rings are fastened to the back cover so pages lie flat. The number of pages that a binder can hold, or sheet capacity, is determined by the size of the binder and the type of ring style. A 1.5-inch binder with O-rings has a 275-page sheet capacity while the same size binder with D-rings has a 375-page sheet capacity.
There are three types of binders to choose from. Presentation binders are appropriate for proposals, presentations and reports. This type of binder has a clear vinyl overlay on the front, back and spine. Reference binders are ideal for frequently used documents like files, workbooks and manuals. Often, these binders have inside pockets and a label holder on the spine. Storage binders, which hold large reams of documents, are great for annual records or archived information. Hanging storage binders are another popular choice.